New Vegas Nexus messed up for me.

Deleted631007User

It's only effecting New Vegas Nexus, none of the others. I've had this happen before, but it usually sorts itself out after a refresh. Hasn't this time though, and I waited a whole day and restarted the computer too.

Here's a pic:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l285/Vicalliose/Badnexussite.png

Using firefox 3.6.6

Sorry if the answer to my problem is obvious. I've never been too bright in the computer department.

It looks like the style sheet isn't working or something.

EDIT: I'm using Firefox 3.6.13, and it looks fine.

Working fine here. Think that's an issue with your system not downloading the CSS (stylesheet) for some reason.

Don't listen to this guy, he knows nothing at all about running a website. It's obvious somebody put a Voodoo curse on your computer.

All sarcasm aside, This might be helpful

From that link:

Shift+R does not delete the cache, it only refreshes the website... (Just like clicking the Reload Button^^)

To refresh the cache of the site, click ctrl+F5. :)

Well I didn't get a notice about the new version of Firefox. I'll see if that fixes it.

Wish those update notices would stay on the screen longer, so they wouldn't pass whilst I'm on the toilet. :confused:

Edit: NOPE

Tried refreshing the cache, and updated Firefox. Still fudged. Tried deleting cookies, and that didn't work.

Don't even have NOScript installed on this, just ABP and I have no idea how that would cause problems with anything.

I keep getting a a bunch of messages in the error console saying "Warning: Error in parsing value for 'background'. Declaration dropped." That mean anything to you guys?

Edited by Guest