Nexus wiki

Dark0ne

It's 50-50. First I explain the needed tricks you need to know about Audacity (very very little, even I can do it :D) and then naming & placing the file so the game will (correctly) handle it...

I'll get to it right away!

Edited by RJ the Shadow

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we use the wiki to write articles on mods that are present on the nexus, such as Midas Magic or Deadly Reflex?

The Wiki shouldn't be used to advertise mods on the site. Exceptions may be mods and files that are regularly prerequisites for other mods, such as OBMM, OBSE and so on.

This is a great step forward, and will be an immense improvement on the 'articles' section. Thank you, Dark0ne, and well done.

I second this thought!! :thumbsup:

i whatever number times this has been quoted this thought!

I would second letting FCOM have its own page. Yes, its a mod. But it's gigantic on its instructions, and having a central up-to-date location would be grand.

I followed FCOM's First-User installation to the letter, yet it didn't have a few details that I absolutely should have had and needed the Nexus forums to both narrow down the problem and solve it.

The website it's on right now seems a bit...old. And having the install instructions localised on a Wiki-ish structure like this one could prevent people like me in the future from having installation bugs.

Edited by RJ the Shadow

The article have not been deleted. They are still all there. Just the link to the main articles database is missing. I can still see all the articles I wrote in my "Members Area"

You can also see all the article threads that were created by going here

And no, the move is not yet complete...I only have about 1/2 of my articles moved over.

LHammonds