Left-Wing, Right-wing, or Central?

Daedthr

You do realize over 60% of the country would not vote for Donald trump no matter what, even if he is the Republican nomination. Sure he is polling way better then anyone else in the GOP right now, but really what does that say about the Republican party? I mean if Donald Trump is the answer then the republican party will eventually become irrelevant. If Trump becomes the nominee then GOP is basically handing over the election to the Democratic party. I can say I would not vote for this person just because of his policy on immigration alone......

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

Defend The Laws And Constitution Of The United States

America will only be great as long as America remains a nation of laws that lives according to the Constitution. No one is above the law. The following steps will return to the American people the safety of their laws, which politicians have stolen from them:

Sure defend the laws and the Constitution but reading his policy he wants to end birth right citizenship... apparently to Trump the 14th amendment doesn't exist...

Edited by colourwheel

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defend The Laws And Constitution Of The United States

America will only be great as long as America remains a nation of laws that lives according to the Constitution. No one is above the law. The following steps will return to the American people the safety of their laws, which politicians have stolen from them:

Yeah Obama, and his immigration reform that violated federal law and was denied in court. Or his 'it's not a tax, oh yes it is a tax' ObamaCare that circumvented The Constitution. Or granny Hillary being investigated by the FBI. Or immigration officers 90 miles inside U.S. borders doing illegal searches of U.S. citizens, Gestapo style. Or sanctuary cities that violate federal law. Or ICE and immigration violating the law by refusing to deport felony illegal aliens. ad infinitum.

I assume all that is okay since liberals are doing it. Really. :dry: Don't be a hypocrite. It makes it very hard to take you seriously. Instead of worrying about what Republicans are doing, worry about what Democrats are going to do for a candidate. Hillary was wearing an orange pants suit yesterday. Orange is the New Black.

Yeah Obama, and his immigration reform that violated federal law and was denied in court.

Yeah, make it's so undocumented immigrants are unable to apply for the programs aimed at easing deportation threats.... Gosh... Obama must be so evil for trying to be so humane. So sure if your parents bought you to this country as a kid you would totally endure being deported even if you have no other place to go.... Also there is no record of his reform violating federal law. President Obama's immigration executive actions are fully consistent with the law... they have only suspending it for now requesting for a more narrow scope of the injunction.

Or his 'it's not a tax, oh yes it is a tax' ObamaCare that circumvented The Constitution.

Last time I checked, regardless if you say it's a tax, SCOTUS upheld the affordable healthcare. And If you really want to talk about finding ways around the laws, maybe you should look into the hotel Trump is building currently in D.C.

Or granny Hillary being investigated by the FBI.

The FBI actually isn't investigating Hillary Clinton, they are investigating her emails... Last time I checked she wasn't under any criminal investigation. You probably been watching too much Fox News.....

Or sanctuary cities that violate federal law. Or ICE and immigration violating the law by refusing to deport felony illegal aliens. ad infinitum.

Also sanctuary cities do not violate federal law... Again probably been eating up anything you hear on O'Reilly Factor...

I assume all that is okay since liberals are doing it.

You assume too much about me...

Really. Don't be a hypocrite.

Never was advocating to be one.

It makes it very hard to take you seriously.

Good, I was never meaning to be serious. The current Republican front runner is a joke and a punch line to me. :D

Instead of worrying about what Republicans are doing, worry about what Democrats are going to do for a candidate.

Who says I haven't been? Seriously you assume way too much about me... For one thing you turn on any news channel the only thing you see recently is Donald Trump this... and Donald Trump that...

Hillary was wearing an orange pants suit yesterday. Orange is the New Black.

Ya and White is the only colour for the republican party..... because that's the only major demographic it's ever going to ever appeal to with someone like Donald Trump...

Edited by colourwheel

After reading her post I performed a search for previous things she has said. I am now prepared to be clobbered over the head with the ridiculous. :sleep:

I was not disappointed, but I wasn't expecting a puerile fit. :laugh:

Edited by WursWaldo

After reading her post I performed a search for previous things she has said. I am now prepared to be clobbered over the head with the ridiculous. :sleep:

I was not disappointed, but I wasn't expecting a puerile fit. :laugh:

If this is your rebuttal, calling my post some childish outburst, Then there is no point in even taking you remotely serious on this thread. Do exactly what Trump does, insult someone who doesn't agree with you.

The following two quotes alone are cause to not take anything you say seriously.

Lets make America great again by creating a perpetual police state in the country that would ultimately target anyone who wasn't white/caucasian. Basically that's what Donald Trumps vision for america actually equate to.

:ohmy:

Ya and White is the only colour for the republican party..... because that's the only major demographic it's ever going to ever appeal to with someone like Donald Trump...

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Edit: Just an FYI. I'm Sudanese African; Nubian to be precise and I am blacker than black. Your racist tone is offensive.

Edited by WursWaldo

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Edit: Just an FYI. I'm Sudanese African; Nubian to be precise and I am blacker than black. Your racist tone is offensive.

If you find my tone offensive, maybe you should take a closer look at the tone Trump uses...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/30/the-dumbest-stuff-donald-trump-has-ever-said.html

Aack, Stop taking political debate personal.

WursWaldo: I think you missed the sarcasm that was dripping from CW's every word. :)

CW: Hey, nice to see you again. At least don't instigate, argue the proper points? :)

Carry on! :dance:

:dry: I am a master of sarcasm and I know it when I see it. When I do, I will let you know. And ColourWheel has been spanked once by the staff for doing what she is doing now. Given time, it will happen again; though encouraging her will speed up the process. Do continue. :thumbsup:

Edited for a type-o.

Edited by WursWaldo