Good mods to help boost replayability?

SpringBoobSquirePin

I really loved Skyrim on the xbox 360, and when I got a PC that was able to run it, you bet I bought it on Steam. But, unfortunately, I'd burnt myself out on the console to the point that I can't really play for more than 35 minutes before getting bored. I've gotten tons of mods over time, but it just seems like the same ol' Skyrim with better visuals and some more armors/weapons glued on top. What mods would you reccomend to make it a little more interesting? Just note that by "interesting", I don't mean Thomas the Tank Engine dragons and playing as Spiderman :laugh:.

I just looked at all of those mods, and they look great. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sure I've seen all of them, but after sifting through so many categories, I just start to skim over everything XD. As for trying a new build, I've tried that a few times, but I always end up either going straight mage or straight 2 handed sword, heavy armor. I'm not sure why that is.

I just looked at all of those mods, and they look great. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sure I've seen all of them, but after sifting through so many categories, I just start to skim over everything XD. As for trying a new build, I've tried that a few times, but I always end up either going straight mage or straight 2 handed sword, heavy armor. I'm not sure why that is.

Perhaps try upping the Combat and Encounters challenge then? Such as 'Sleeping Dangers Sands of Time':

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12452/?

That will force you to change strategy and how you approach the whole Game :devil: ... :happy:

Interesting npc's

Expanded towns

Immersive battle / patrols

Tons of quest mods, home mods, dungeon mods, new land mods

Could grab some of the more interesting followers too that have story and questlines

Just be careful if you pack your game full of npc's

One stray arrow and all hell can break loose

Edited by ambria

Use one of the gameplay overhauls like requiem or skyrim redone. I wasn't a fan of gameplay overhauls at first but after using skyrim redone I cant go back to playing without it. Makes the game a lot more fun.

You can also throw in immersive creatures, deadly dragons, etc. really does spice up the game a lot.

In addition try additional content mods like falskaar. all those things should make the game interesting again.

Also don't fast travel all the time, at the very least do a 50/50, because there is so much that happens on the road (tons of quests and stuff to discover)

There are mods that change encounters as well.

A bonus is that you actually get the sense of real travelling back. (Use campfire to stay somewhere overnight, and darker nights overhauls)