Skyrim Information

Zaldir

What would be nice in a collector's edition would be to finally have an actual, perfect quality cd of the awesome tunes that Soule will conjure up this time.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/yes.gif

Absolutely agree, note to Beth, a soundtrack CD please.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be nice in a collector's edition would be to finally have an actual, perfect quality cd of the awesome tunes that Soule will conjure up this time.http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/yes.gif

How about they go the BioShock route and go for the high-quality vinyl with real sound?? That would be beautiful... :wub:

How about they go the BioShock route and go for the high-quality vinyl with real sound?? That would be beautiful... :wub:

For those who have a gramophone, perhaps. For Bioshock it made sense to have it, though.

Anyway, if it included the soundtrack, I would consider a collector's edition.

.....any one else here thinks it would be awesome if Skyrim used a combat sistem similar to Mount&Blade?......

That's one of the main reasons I got hooked on Mount and Blade; the combat felt so smooth and... well, realistic. When I rode my horse into battle, and I slashed at someone's head with my sword, or sent them flying with my maul, it actually felt like I was ruining someones day. :happy:

It would be great if if the combat were like Mount and Blade, although slightly less "awkward" to control.

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

.....any one else here thinks it would be awesome if Skyrim used a combat sistem similar to Mount&Blade?......

That's one of the main reasons I got hooked on Mount and Blade; the combat felt so smooth and... well, realistic. When I rode my horse into battle, and I slashed at someone's head with my sword, or sen them flying with my maul, it actually felt like I was ruining someones day. :happy:

It would be great if if the combat were like Mount and Blade, although slightly less "awkward" to control.

Yeah me to......god I loving my Axe on horse back.....its a shame you cant cut off people heads and limbs....but if Skyrim added a combat sistem like it.....I would love it

You know what I would like to see? More horse speeds besides walking and galloping.

It would be nice if they could integrate trotting and cantering, perhaps by tapping the forward key multiple times (once for walking, twice for trotting, etc). Maybe they could include a really hard gallop at breakneck speed, kind of like a sprint, where it could only be sustained for so long before the horse fell back into a slower pace.

You know what I would like to see? More horse speeds besides walking and galloping.

It would be nice if they could integrate trotting and cantering, perhaps by tapping the forward key multiple times (once for walking, twice for trotting, etc). Maybe they could include a really hard gallop at breakneck speed, kind of like a sprint, where it could only be sustained for so long before the horse fell back into a slower pace.

I like that idea. ;) Good thinking, Auriana.

Me. That's what keeps me coming back to those games. Did ya know they're making a new one? And yes if Skyrim had a system like that I would be set but there might be some isues jamming magic in there and having that balance. Optimally they'll derive melee and archery from M&B at least. It'd also be interesting to see how your companions fought with you under those settings.