Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I hope there are voices. I can't game without the Oblivion Sound Sets anymore!!! New Vegas could use some chatter, in my opinion. Well, if Beth doesn't, some modder will. Just porting the OB sound sets would suffice for me *hint hint*http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif

Me 2 i really like oblivion sound sets,i wish Bethesda use 6 different voice actor,like 3 female and 3 male,you know if you choose mage then like this girl and if you choose warrior like this i would really like that one ! ooh~,still can't wait 4 Skyrim :biggrin: ! *Excited* ;D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing, except that they are quite certain there will be one. (Either Todd or Pete who said it.)

I (or someone else obviously) will inform people about it here, as soon as we know more. :)

No idea...

They've been hanging is waiting for quite some time now, and the activity on Skyrim Related Topics/Sites have decreased a lot lately (Especially on the Bethesda Forums!), so they got to release something soon to keep people interested! (Apart from fans of course, who will be interested no matter what, like me^^)

I wonder when they will let us see an actual in game dragon...I'd bet they are gona let that one wait for a while.

Anyways, between every month to 2 months seems like a good pace to me. Im sure we will hear something soon.

Those dragons in the trailer have actually been confirmed to be in-game dragons.

It seems they are using the same/similar cut-scenes as in Dragon Age, where you saw actual game graphics in the cut-scenes, and not some cinematic stuff.

So there are going to be in-game cut-scenes? Hmm....If they are well-executed, they might be a nice addition. It would be cool to see your character do something without you having to be the puppeteer for once.

So there are going to be in-game cut-scenes? Hmm....If they are well-executed, they might be a nice addition. It would be cool to see your character do something without you having to be the puppeteer for once.

I generally hope they can have cutscene-esque type scripted things, but where you play an active, ingame part.In oblivion every :wallbash: conversation became a cutscene.Only game I've played where cutscenes don't just stop the action is Mafia 2, but I dont think there'll be gunplay or excessive swearing in Skyrim. It'll be interesting how they do the new conversation thing though. It looks like Bethesda will once again set the curve for ingame interaction.

I am a bit worried about Bethesda hand placing all the objects, does this mean there will be no way of generating objects in the Skyrim creation kit.

The region generator was my favorite part of the Oblivion construction set, combined with l3dt and TESAnnwyn I could make highly detailed worldspaces half the size of Cyrodil in less than two days.

For moddings sake, I hope Bethesda hasn't been foolishly stupid enough to not include this feature in their creation kit.