Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Yes you are right, i ment more of a dialogue where you cant run away or move freely...since they mention that when talking to npcs you can freely move or go away.

Two scenes.

"Stop right there Criminal Scum!"

*Walks Away*

"You dare run away from the might of the argh"

*He gets killed from walking over a Frost rune you placed without him noticing*

Second Scene

"Stop right there Crim. . ."

*You kill him by slicing him with your sword."

Yeah, I wonder if a guard is walking around by himself in the woods and you have a bounty in that specific region. And if he stops you and you basically kill him, will they count it as if his shout reached the closest city and makes your bounty even higher, or is your kill unnoticed by the population like it should?

Would suck if you use a Dragon Shout but instead of hitting the Dragon it kills the guard. Even though it was an accident it is murder like real life.

Reminds me of the guy that tried to free that prisoner but he killed the enemies and it turned out the guy he was trying to save died as well. I said that sucks.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are right, i ment more of a dialogue where you cant run away or move freely...since they mention that when talking to npcs you can freely move or go away.

Two scenes.

*Walks Away*

Second Scene

Yeah, I wonder if a guard is walking around by himself in the woods and you have a bounty in that specific region. And if he stops you and you basically kill him, will they count it as if his shout reached the closest city and makes your bounty even higher, or is your kill unnoticed by the population like it should?

Would suck if you use a Dragon Shout but instead of hitting the Dragon it kills the guard. Even though it was an accident it is murder like real life.

Reminds me of the guy that tried to free that prisoner but he killed the enemies and it turned out the guy he was trying to save died as well. I said that sucks.

Ye thats the one problem im concerned about.. becouse there will be situations where some npc just runs right into your blade/fireball or w/e and you kil him by mistake...or the aoe attacks as you mentioned...that would probably need some more programming on the AI so they recognize when you are about to fire of some shout or aoe speel and get the hell out of the way.

Two scenes.

*Walks Away*

Second Scene

Ye thats the one problem im concerned about.. becouse there will be situations where some npc just runs right into your blade/fireball or w/e and you kil him by mistake...or the aoe attacks as you mentioned...that would probably need some more programming on the AI so they recognize when you are about to fire of some shout or aoe speel and get the hell out of the way.

I know magnetism is already there as it is in the OP. But that won't stop Magick if I remember right. Only Melee.

Two scenes.

*Walks Away*

Second Scene

I know magnetism is already there as it is in the OP. But that won't stop Magick if I remember right. Only Melee.

That's called natural selection only the strong and smart survive so I'm screwed cause I am neither smart nor strong so I guess I'm rolling a goblin runner dohvakin

Two scenes.

*Walks Away*

Second Scene

That's called natural selection only the strong and smart survive so I'm screwed cause I am neither smart nor strong so I guess I'm rolling a goblin runner dohvakin

Technically it is the most adaptable that survive. "better adapted for immediate, local environment".

Two scenes.

*Walks Away*

Second Scene

Technically it is the most adaptable that survive. "better adapted for immediate, local environment".

Unfortunately pre-programmed NPCs can't really adapt to walking directly in front of you as you cast a fireball. :biggrin:

Two scenes.

*Walks Away*

Second Scene

Unfortunately pre-programmed NPCs can't really adapt to walking directly in front of you as you cast a fireball. :biggrin:

They might have some sort of no friendly fire, unless targeted type thing. That's pretty easy to do.

P.S. "riding the re-quot train" :biggrin:

@ EviloMEN was getting too big I'm sure most would agree.

As Far as the targeting thing if I remember right it would 'magnetize' toward enemies and away from allies. They said that with large scale battle so I'm not sure it is with small scale like one Soldier, a Dragon, and you. As for the programming part pretty much. There is a lot that could be programmed in that we are noticing that there is stuff wrong with it or whatever. But programming is hard a bit too. Changing one thing might change something else. That is why they aren't getting the Hardcore mode in Pete said himself. Still there are other ways to do it too. As I've said. I won't get into programming too much besides this. Part of my Cyber Security job is having to know Programming. So I will excel at it.

@ EviloMEN was getting too big I'm sure most would agree.

As Far as the targeting thing if I remember right it would 'magnetize' toward enemies and away from allies. They said that with large scale battle so I'm not sure it is with small scale like one Soldier, a Dragon, and you. As for the programming part pretty much. There is a lot that could be programmed in that we are noticing that there is stuff wrong with it or whatever. But programming is hard a bit too. Changing one thing might change something else. That is why they aren't getting the Hardcore mode in Pete said himself. Still there are other ways to do it too. As I've said. I won't get into programming too much besides this. Part of my Cyber Security job is having to know Programming. So I will excel at it.

Magnetize is basically an auto-lock, that it draws your attack towards your opponent. I was thinking along the lines of a requirement to hold down an extra button to kill a non-hostile, like an innkeeper, or guard. If the button isn't held down you can't accidentally go hostile. Obviously if the game had a function like this, you'd want to be able to switch it off.