Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where I can get a flux capacitor and a 1.21 Gigawatt powersource? I need to go 2 weeks INTO THE FUTURE! and get the game.

I'm really glad I decided to upgrade my PC... I now have a GTX580, 12 GB of RAM, 2x2TB hard drives and a Core i7 2600K (it's still running at the factory default speeds). It runs like butter... sometimes chunky butter, but still butter.

Does anyone know where I can get a flux capacitor and a 1.21 Gigawatt powersource? I need to go 2 weeks INTO THE FUTURE! and get the game.

I'm really glad I decided to upgrade my PC... I now have a GTX580, 12 GB of RAM, 2x2TB hard drives and a Core i7 2600K (it's still running at the factory default speeds). It runs like butter... sometimes chunky butter, but still butter.

I'm jealous.

Just a thought, this thread will become so dead when it reaches the release date. Oh well.

What is the difference between GTX580 and GTX570 i know its the Price, but do they Both have this: DirectX11, OpenGL 4.0 and Shader Model 5.0

the differences between them are number of CUDA cores, and the clock speeds of the GPU,Memory* and Shaders.

*and the amount of videocard memory.

Edited by shadow_scale9180

580 > 570 .. by ...

http://laptoping.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/GeForce-GTX-580M-vs-570M-vs-560M.gif

This much ^

Edit: .. Both have DX11, OpenGL,Shader Model 5 blah blah .. that standard on ALL cards.

Edited by jedimembrain

lol though everything felt fast up to now for me, I think the at least three days after release before I'm able to get it, knowing everyone else is er, skyrimming and I'm not, will be my personal hell :D

:) i myself preordered and get it on the 11th, if it's not too late i recommend it :)