Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Because 10 is enough.

A new race would mean new armor/weapons/lore etc.

Or it could just be a sub species of a existing race and no one would be happy with it.

We will probably see new sub-races in Skyrim as NPC's, like the Falmer.

And the Daedra more than likely.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its such a shame to see orcs on the last place. I mean they are core of almost every possible fantasy universe, but they never get attention in elder scrolls series. Hopefully skyrim corrects that with all possible customization.

Its such a shame to see orcs on the last place. I mean they are core of almost every possible fantasy universe, but they never get attention in elder scrolls series. Hopefully skyrim corrects that with all possible customization.

http://skyrim.neoseeker.com/w/i/skyrim/d/df/Orc_in_forest.jpg

We've seen:

Orcs

Imperials

Khajiits

Nords

Dunmer

Redguard

We've not seen:

Argonians

Bretons

Altmer

Bosmer

Now, of those 4, Argonians are definitely the most interesting to see, since they doesn't look anything like anyone else, and they were done extremely poorly in the last game! (We may have seen the other three as well though.)

I voted Altmer. I have played an Altmer mage every Elder Scrolls game bar Arena, and I am about to rectify that problem this weekend. As for Argonian, they are interesting, but I don't want to see them until I have the game, leave some things until then to discover for myself.

I've always played as a Dunmer, since I started my Elder Scrolls journey with Morrowind on the Xbox, when I got Oblivion on the 360, then I moved to Oblivion on the PC, and bought it twice once from Direct 2 Drive, then I got it from Steam because D2D blocked OBSE with their dumb exe encryption. I wanted to get Skyrim from Steam, or at least be able to use it with Steam, but either way I was always going to get the retail box. I've been holding out waiting for a CE of Skyrim...

That could be a Breton, but it could also be a Nord or an Imperial. It's hard to tell, especially with the females, as with the males, you can often see the difference in muscles, whereas with the females, there is little to no difference at all.

Of course, with Skyrim's new feature of changing muscularity, differentiating between the races becomes even harder!