Skyrim Information

Zaldir

So, I had a weird dream last night: I was playing Skyrim and there was one quest where you have to cure someone who's become something called a Nilmorg, which is some kind of unholy murderous abomination that's forgotten all their memories. The cure is to make them remember something from their past life before they received the curse.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So character creation now is like sims?Where we have different noses and mouths and have to choose one of them?That doesn´t seem like we have much choice, maybe there is an option to change each face area by detail like oblivion.Hope so otherwise I can´t "copy paste" my oblivion character´s face in skyrim :(

Sims?? :facepalm:

More like, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind... ;)

Sims have this pictures with already made noses, mouths, etc so you could choose them individually that´s what I understood from fixed options.If it´s not that then nevermind XD

So character creation now is like sims?Where we have different noses and mouths and have to choose one of them?That doesn´t seem like we have much choice, maybe there is an option to change each face area by detail like oblivion.Hope so otherwise I can´t "copy paste" my oblivion character´s face in skyrim :(

Sims?? :facepalm:

More like, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind... ;)

Sims have this pictures with already made noses, mouths, etc so you could choose them individually that´s what I understood from fixed options.If it´s not that then nevermind XD

No, sims has sliders, you're thinking about the preset parts.

So, I had a weird dream last night: I was playing Skyrim and there was one quest where you have to cure someone who's become something called a Nilmorg, which is some kind of unholy murderous abomination that's forgotten all their memories. The cure is to make them remember something from their past life before they received the curse.

Seek medical help? Psychologist perhaps lol. I've had a dream of playing Skyrim, but nothing so detailed. Just remember waking up and thinking how I hated myself for dreaming that, just to wake up and realize I don't have it available. Edited by SHIROryuu

Does anyone know if it will be difficult to add new presets to the sliders, like on the tattoos and face scar spots? Was it difficult to do for faces in Morrowind, or did you have to replace the old to get new ones?

Seek medical help? Psychologist perhaps lol. I've had a dream of playing Skyrim, but nothing so detailed. Just remember waking up and thinking how I hated myself for dreaming that, just to wake up and realize I don't have it available.

And after that, I turned into a dragon and slaughtered a bunch of guards who had giant anime-style swords for some reason.

Does anyone know if it will be difficult to add new presets to the sliders, like on the tattoos and face scar spots? Was it difficult to do for faces in Morrowind, or did you have to replace the old to get new ones?

Morrowind could add additional faces instead of just replacing them, yes.