ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Fallout countdown timer appears on official site

Dark0ne

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope they have decided to use a newer engine and provide a less buggy game this time, I mean Fallout is good but it's still a mess when it comes to windows, maybe they can actually release it as a PC title with proper PC optimization code this time, I remain hopeful at least

No official confirmation means me not being bothered by this, I've seen way too many hoaxes on this to jump on the bandwagon just yet.

I remember reading something about an interview they had with the head honcho of the fallout series and if i remember correctly he said they wont release anything about till the game is about done so it be be ready when the trailers and screenshots start pouring out. so that either means their just announcing it. or the game is actually just about complete and their about to announce it then release soon after. any thoughts?

I remember reading something about an interview they had with the head honcho of the fallout series and if i remember correctly he said they wont release anything about till the game is about done so it be be ready when the trailers and screenshots start pouring out. so that either means their just announcing it. or the game is actually just about complete and their about to announce it then release soon after. any thoughts?

It can be like Borderlands The Pre Sequel, the game was released fast after it was announced. IIRC a 2 - 6 months difference?

Please don't be dumbed down....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down.....Please don't be dumbed down......