Where did Elsweyr: Anequina go?

Yevgenii

I am trying to find the Oblivion mod that adds the land of Elsweyr and.. upon searching it on TESNexus I get random errors, other files that mod Elsweyr (like "Color Map for Elsweyr"), but I simply CANNOT find the actual mod itself!

I tried searching Google but I was no more successful. Can anyone point me to the direction where I can download this mod?

I am trying to find the Oblivion mod that adds the land of Elsweyr and.. upon searching it on TESNexus I get random errors, other files that mod Elsweyr (like "Color Map for Elsweyr"), but I simply CANNOT find the actual mod itself!

I tried searching Google but I was no more successful. Can anyone point me to the direction where I can download this mod?

Why in the world would a modder hide his greatest work from the public?

It just doesn't add up.

It just doesn't add up.

I suspect it might be because she is tired of being harassed by people who cannot be bothered to read the instructions on how to install it and therefore do it wrong. At least that was what I saw in the forum posts.

It just doesn't add up.

I suspect it might be because she is tired of being harassed by people who cannot be bothered to read the instructions on how to install it and therefore do it wrong. At least that was what I saw in the forum posts.

While I can understand how that could be frustrating, it seems like that would be a problem from the get go with such an elaborate mod, I imagine she's been having to field questions about installation and troubleshooting since the beginning, and has probably dealt with them for the sake of all the people who do read the documentation on their own. Of course, I guess everyone has their limits, but it's a shame, a really great mod (and yes, it does require reading the instructions on how to install it, otherwise I can see how there could be issues).

• 4 weeks later...