How will WW3 start?

marharth

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World War 3 began on January 22, 1973, at a court decision to legalize the mass murder of innocent defenceless babies, and the number of victims has reached tens of millions every year, (far more than the entire deaths of both sides in World War 2) in abortion "clinics" around the world.

World War 4 began when Bush attacked the innocent citizens of Iraq, to capture their wealthy oil resources.

Pro-Love Girl

Although I HATE abortion just as much as you do ... many women who have had an abortion carry the pain of that decision within themselves for the rest of their lives ... so let's not knock them, a bit of love and kind words amongst sisters is in order here ... let's not shoot our wounded ok.

However, I do not agree that Bush attacked innocent citizens in Iraq ... it was the regime of a bloodthirtsty dictator and his equally ruthless sons who murdered innocent people by the thousands who was removed from power.

And the III rd World War is coming ... and guess what ? What ... lol, Israel will be at it's center ... no other area has the magnetism or influence to begin one.

But before this happens, the US will lose interest in Israel and so open the way for the war to begin.

World War 3 began on January 22, 1973, at a court decision to legalize the mass murder of innocent defenceless babies, and the number of victims has reached tens of millions every year, (far more than the entire deaths of both sides in World War 2) in abortion "clinics" around the world.

World War 4 began when Bush attacked the innocent citizens of Iraq, to capture their wealthy oil resources.

Pro-Love Girl

Although I HATE abortion just as much as you do ... many women who have had an abortion carry the pain of that decision within themselves for the rest of their lives ... so let's not knock them, a bit of love and kind words amongst sisters is in order here ... let's not shoot our wounded ok.

However, I do not agree that Bush attacked innocent citizens in Iraq ... it was the regime of a bloodthirtsty dictator and his equally ruthless sons who murdered innocent people by the thousands who was removed from power.

And the III rd World War is coming ... and guess what ? What ... lol, Israel will be at it's center ... no other area has the magnetism or influence to begin one.

But before this happens, the US will lose interest in Israel and so open the way for the war to begin.

We were in pretty stiff competition with Saddam for number of civilians killed with our invasion. Also, before we decided Saddam was no longer our friend (we put him in power after all), there weren't bombs going off in Mosques, police stations, and markets on a daily basis either. Saddam was by no means a "good guy", but, at least he kept things some semblance of peaceful.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on Israel being at the heart of the start of WWIII though. It almost seems inevitable.

Edited by HeyYou

WW3 is definitely going to be over Israel, or at least about Israel. WW3 will be nuclear, its guaranteed.

I don't support Israel going on a preemptive attack on Iran, because that will just result in complete disaster. They have a good enough missile defense net to shoot down any missile Iran fires.

Edited by Beriallord

the sooner voting civilians understand what "sovereignty" means, the sooner democracy will actually have a positive effect on the world.

ww3 will begin because western civilians are clueless about politics, and actually believe it when theyre told this-or-that nation is "evil" or "rogue"

@ HeyYou, yeah you (again), ... I will check my facts on Iraqi civilian casualties, but my approach was from the angle that America did not go to war with Iraq per se but rather with it's leadership.

@ Beriallord ... I quite agree for Israel to attack Iran would be a big NO NO ... but I'm sure they won't, rather I'm of the mind that Iran will be neutered to a certain extent ... but their pure hatred of Israel will never end ...

@ zegh8578 ... Sovereignity means sweet nothing if you are going to attack people outside of your borders and or promote others to do so by aiding and funding them ... to scream "Sovereignity" like some kind of magic word in the hope that it will now stop some foreign army at your nations doorstep is an illusion.

Your sovereignity is only as valid as long as you respect the sovereignity of others.

Well, WW3, like all wars, will start with a bullet and after that all hell will break loose. Israel could be the cause of it, but there are more places in the world that can cause it. For example, Europe, there are problems in Greece, tentions in the ex-Yugoslavian territories, Northern Ireland, problems between Russia and it's neighbours, problems with Cyprus. Or Africa, war in Libya, problems in Egipt, War in South African Republic, Congo, etc. The world is already going to hell, WW3 is coming, it's just a matter of time.

ww3 will begin because western civilians are clueless about politics, and actually believe it when theyre told this-or-that nation is "evil" or "rogue"

A lot of people in Europe have noticed the truth already. In Finland i think nobody outside of our capital supports current goverment and it's eagerness of sending troops around the world (or supporting EU countries by sending them money) And what about that swedish party sitting in our goverment and telling us what to do, even they don't get votes in election. Swedish elite in Finland is ancient history still going on. Something has to be done! And soon!

@ HeyYou, yeah you (again), ... I will check my facts on Iraqi civilian casualties, but my approach was from the angle that America did not go to war with Iraq per se but rather with it's leadership.

Why don't you displace those dictators in South America then, they are much closer too.