The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

I watched DeadPool and at times I laughed :laugh: so hard I coughed up...um... must of been at least thousand year old Egyptian dust from some mummies walking dead :ermm: walking around because they are all cursed with eternal life. Plus they've got little tiny bugs crawling all over their rotting flesh while they hunt for Tanna Leaves to keep them alive...ahem... Nevermind! :tongue:

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last movie I saw was Deadpool too. Just as PNBlack and Pagafyr said, it's a really funny movie and I laughed my ass off at some parts.

I kind of wanted to see more X-Men in that movie but well, at least we got Colossus and that weird girl :smile: .

Thank you 4K UHD TV. I watched a movie on a disc that is a 4K movie. Believe me I was not prepared for what was to follow. I bought the movie about a backpacking journey. Having backpacked for two weeks on a trail through Glacier National Park I could relate though.

I was almost 16 with a group of guys from the Y. M. C. A. and we hiked all the way to Canada and got there after walking through Ptarmigan tunnel through a mountain. We stopped before we crossed over the Canadian border. Then we went back to Swiftcurrent Lodge where we all met.

I knew how Ms Witherspoon may have felt as she discovered what the woman she was portraying must of gone through with the real first backpack gear. Even acting did not spare her from getting acquainted with the many mistakes, even I made, with the first backpack.

I was grimacing as I watched her struggle with that backpack that was 2/3rds her own height. That time I had also, about learning what to pack and then having to deal with my overwhelming fears I needed everything at the store that I could squeeze into the pack. I caused myself a great deal of trouble.

I suffered all that she did with her backpack with mine before I met with the group and I might be a couple of inches taller than her and have a stockier build for sure.

The backpack hike leader shared how to lighten the load before we departed. The woman she portrayed, she went on her own, and traveled a lot further.

WILD

The Martian (2015)

Oooh any good? It looked alright but I've not seen it yet.

Me? Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - still good.

• 3 weeks later...