The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Jason Bourne. I think it may have broken another Guinness World Book of Records since "Bullitt", since the "The Blues Brothers", in car crashes. And oh! What that SWAT TEAM truck did!

If the guys in Up In Smoke had driven a SWAT TEAM truck in their jovial mayhem people may never have... ahem... had any altered states of mind and gotten High and the Mighty and Altered States. Well... probably not.

A clockwork orange, poor Alex, I wish he had had some redeeming qualities so I could have empathized with him, but aside from the fact that Malcolm McDowell is one of my favorite actors there was sadly nothing. No glamor, no aesthetics or even one person he loved. Total sociopath, common and nonredeemable.

He did have a bit of musical taste, but that's it. Too simple a character.

I found myself more interested in the aversion therapy technique they were using on him, from a intellectual curiosity, perspective.

I really hate remakes of films, like the Alice and wonderland. I loved the hundreds of reenactments in movies of the book...but cant relate at all to tim burtons vision.

I forgive him because of his corpse bride film..but hes a detestable person for his treatment of his former wife who is a wonderful, and true lady. I would not expect any consideration for classic works from such a man anyway.

Inferno I read the book first.

I knew I shouldn't have if I was going to watch the movie.

If you're movie buff don't buy, and read, the book first! Buy and read the book second.

It was terrible how the book was stripped of all it's archaeological wondrous references. Ancient streets which are so deep in the cities modern structure got mention in the book too. With quaint stores, fine vendors who've have many excellent wares.

The movie was stripped of a lot of places that tourist aren't well informed of and miss out on.

In the book mention was given to few places where there are ancient ruins. Many people would have liked to have known about the giant cave. It was not a refernce to, e.g., Carlsbad Cavern adventure, but a cave with parts of a building built into it leading to another fantastic place.

• 2 weeks later...