The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

I watched Fantasy Island then I watched, "The Watchers".

Fantasy Island left me pondering the future of the old Television Show while...

The Watchers is a must for people who like stories from the days gone by that leave us wondering about mysterious stuff that could be linked to real life in ways we've forgotten.

3 hours ago, Happybara said:

also did a cinema Star Wars Original Trilogy triple bill on the weekend

We did that earlier this year... huge fun!

At the moment we're on the original Star Trek films having watched the original series first (over many, many weeks - not all at once). 

• Like 2

I watched El Canto all by myself.

I wonder about other peoples ways and beliefs.  It' is so seldom I ever get to know anyone in RL I wonder if it reflects some history of their magical world of Disney they feel reflects their peoples beliefs?

I don't think I've watched any Disney for years though yesterday I read an article about Mary Poppins and I remembered seeing that as a child...

Last night we watched Star Trek V: The Final Frontier. There's some delightful humour in there... One to go then we're back to The Next Generation TV series. So I shan't be watching films for some time...

Free Guy.

I would tell you about my opinion and rating for it, but I don't what to end up explaining the movie to all the other people who are caught up doing the same thing all the time over and over in real life; what this movie was about.