Dead Money Released!

IIJG53Valantine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead Money is right because they arent getting my money!

Ive seen enough of it on my buddies 360 to just not be interested in it.

when the dlc came out for fo3 i was all over it...and totally dissapointed in them all except for the Pitt, that one was pretty decent with the added content.

and with the problems i see pretty well everyone having with this one....meh! aint interested.

Daynox

I agree this dlc is just huge waste of money. It sucks and is boring. I have it on xbox and the only way to beat it above normal is by glitching.

Hm. I'm playing this on very hard with hardcore mode and I've just met "Dog". Are you saying that I'm going to have glitch my way through this DLC? I haven't had to as yet but I guess it gets more difficult. I've got to say at the moment, I'm really enjoying it and my head's only exploded once :)

yea i played on very hard hardocre and only had my head exploded once throughtout the whole DLC. But the holograms will kill 5/6 of your life in one shot if your seen and they shoot 2 shots per second. So unless your character can take 1000 points of damage in a few seconds then yes you will need to take off very hard.

Dead Money is right because they arent getting my money!

Ive seen enough of it on my buddies 360 to just not be interested in it.

when the dlc came out for fo3 i was all over it...and totally dissapointed in them all except for the Pitt, that one was pretty decent with the added content.

and with the problems i see pretty well everyone having with this one....meh! aint interested.

Daynox

I agree this dlc is just huge waste of money. It sucks and is boring. I have it on xbox and the only way to beat it above normal is by glitching.

Hm. I'm playing this on very hard with hardcore mode and I've just met "Dog". Are you saying that I'm going to have glitch my way through this DLC? I haven't had to as yet but I guess it gets more difficult. I've got to say at the moment, I'm really enjoying it and my head's only exploded once :)

yea i played on very hard hardocre and only had my head exploded once throughtout the whole DLC. But the holograms will kill 5/6 of your life in one shot if your seen and they shoot 2 shots per second. So unless your character can take 1000 points of damage in a few seconds then yes you will need to take off very hard.

Ok, not come across them yet, but thanks for the heads up. The one killer for me is the massive slow down in the outside areas of the villa, which I work around by quitting the game every so often - this seems to clear the memory.

I still am enjoying the way it kind of resets your progress to a level where it is fairly difficult to survive. The harsh environment and low supplies are challenging, as are the traps which I know are cause for a lot of complaints. The radios and bleeping collars are annoying, though.

plans to make this DLC free after a while, like they did for the DLCs for Fallout 3, which are now available for free on the Nexus?

What the f*** are you talking about? No official DLC is downloadable from the Nexus, and no official DLC is freely downloadable anywhere except pirate copies! None of the DLCs have become free, and none of them will in any timeframe worth caring about. Either pay out the money for the DLC now, or wait for the GOTY later, you aren't getting any of this content free...

Yep, the minor plugins (Adamantium armor, Helm of Tohan et.c.) were free.

This is probably why many people were pissed about Bethesda charging money for horse armor.

well horse armor was pure [censored and re-censored] nonsense and it breaks Shadowmere's AI