Dead Money Released!

IIJG53Valantine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've heard the same things about the horse armor from a lot of other people. I never used it myself though, couldn't really bring myself to pay money for such a minor add-on.

rotflmao

got horse armor on the GOTY disk

and NEVER installed it either.

I enjoyed all the FO3 dlc's, each was different and fun. Dead Money so far is pretty good, but a bit claustrophobic and a bit over-washed in red. The writing and characters are very good, as are the baddies. The vending machines are great--but what the hell are they doing there??

(Gets Dead Money)

Aaaaaaand my Level Cap removing mods are broken once again. Seems standard with every major update, really. I think the system is built for no more than 50 levels, since it seems to me that they'll be raising the level cap by 5 with every DLC (its 35 now, with 3 DLCs to go) to the official engine limit. I just hope its not too long before someone gets the cap remover mods working again.

Also, I haven't actually made it to the Dead Money area, but from what I hear, this mod sounds rather linear, like Operation Anchorage was. I hate it when they won't let you leave once started, and won't let you return once finished. I mean, that made sense with Anchorage & Mothership Zeta, but why here? Oh well, I see there's already a mod that will let you return, I'm certain there will be more. I already released a mod that makes the Automatic Rifle useful and fun to use. But it irks me to think that later DLCs might suffer from this same problem. The fact that they also stated that they won't be doing a post-game DLC like Broken Steel means that they may not be taking replayability into consideration at all, leaving the modding community to the rescue. At least, I hope it doesn't come to this.