First game you remember playing.

JustATac0

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first game that had left the earliest impact on me was probably Falsion for the Famicom Disk System. The Famicom 3D System they had was pretty amazing for its time, just a little clunky to wear. lol

The 3D technology we have for Smart TVs now uses a similar technique with the lens shuttering and the double images,so it was interesting to see the technology already being used in consumer products way back in the late 1980s.

My first game I ever played was River Raid. That game was fun back in the day. The first new game system I ever had was SNES and the first game I played on it was Super Mario World. I could never get 100% completion on it though, highest I got was 98%. Could never figure out to get to bowser's castle's back door.

Well first "online" computer game I remember playing and getting good at, was "infinity Complex" it ran on the Major BBS system -

That AND "Galactic Empire"

The Atari 2600 before that PitFall and "Starmaster!!!!

Graphic games game along after - Commander KEEN - Wolfenstien - DOOM - Duke Nukem

All text based with ASCII character "scans" and such, what fun that was!!

it wasn't a MOD or a CHEAT - But because it was in a Telnet program and Telnets had script language back then, I was able to dominate both as the script would scan a sector or room, and target the ships or commies around me, and blast them with the most powerful weapons I had..

I remember Commander Keen, Doom, Doom 2, and Duke Nukem. Those were good times. I could never get through the high levels of Doom because all the demons and monsters kinda freaked me out and popped up at random times making me all most soil myself.