Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Saw this mod and fell in love with how the character looks, any ideas?

http://sadpanda.us/i...418-RDA0MCD.jpg

There was another screenshot with that character, and some rather sought-after sword, and I think it was determined that a lot of the things in the picture were unreleased. Dunno, though. Sersay? Haha, Sersay seems to fact-check half the things I say...

That's XINAVRO's character. Looks like: The race is based on idkrrr's Corean race(don't know if it is the race or customized one), and the hair is actually wig(search for Growlf's animated hair or Apachii Goddess Store). About the ears, those are Ren's equippable elf ears(Oblivion version of her Sims 2 ears), and are not available on public, due to being included in private mod.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for tossing my own mod question in the mix but...

Is there an armor / clothing mod that somewhat resembles Master Togo's Tunic from Guild Wars?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070730180844/gw/images/b/b3/Master_Togo.JPG

It doesn't have to be accurate...I wanted to create a hand-to-hand combat character and the available Kung-Fu, Samurai and Ninja clothes aren't exactly what I'm going for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and toasted to by me! ;-)

cheers

sdk

The hair isn't a wig - It's just hard to find on-site. Go to the Lattamer V3 page and download the Pr-ttyCure Hair expansion. That has the hair in it, but you'll have to add it in manually.

The hair in the screenshot is wig version of PrttyCure pony tail.

It most certainly is. It un-equips the ears, and the half-elf ears use the amulet slot. I've already spoken to him about this long ago.

What mod makes it so containers (chests, bags, sacks, etc...) "open" or "turned over" once you examine them? I absolutely hate it, and am not sure which mod I own is making this happen.

Or, does someone know how to "close" the drawers/chests/etc...? Makes houses look so cluttered and unkempt...

What mod makes it so containers (chests, bags, sacks, etc...) "open" or "turned over" once you examine them? I absolutely hate it, and am not sure which mod I own is making this happen.

Or, does someone know how to "close" the drawers/chests/etc...? Makes houses look so cluttered and unkempt...

That would be Harvest Containers. I disliked it too, which is why I stopped using it.