• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what mod these rooms were in? I took the cells and added them to a custom house for my character, but after some file overhauling I lost the resources for the pool area. Both the pool and red room come from the same mod, I added a bit of lighting and a telepad but other than that it's unchanged. There was a secret brick wall section that opened allowing access to the red room that was called Secret Lab in the original mod.

First pic is the pool, second is the red room and third is the door to the red room.

935726-1477098406.jpg

935726-1477098388.jpg

935726-1477098348.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even know where to start. If I find a screenshot of it I'll be sure to upload it. There was this mod that added a shop way out on the southern edge of the map. I remember it had a bunch of really fantasy-looking armors, lots of purples and blues and whatnot. I remember specifically that there were items from yugioh for sale, as well as a staff from final fantasy (I think). This is all very vauge I know but if Anyone know what I'm talking about that would be a great help in finding it. It's quite similar to the Goddess Store mod, but I don't think the two are related. One of the other items I remember was a pair of underwear that could be worn on male or female characters, and on male characters there was slippage of the organs of generation.

I don't even know where to start. If I find a screenshot of it I'll be sure to upload it. There was this mod that added a shop way out on the southern edge of the map. I remember it had a bunch of really fantasy-looking armors, lots of purples and blues and whatnot. I remember specifically that there were items from yugioh for sale, as well as a staff from final fantasy (I think). This is all very vauge I know but if Anyone know what I'm talking about that would be a great help in finding it. It's quite similar to the Goddess Store mod, but I don't think the two are related. One of the other items I remember was a pair of underwear that could be worn on male or female characters, and on male characters there was slippage of the organs of generation.

Maybe the Chapel Shop?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/29559/?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...