Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Okay, so I'll give it a shot here as I don't feel like browsing mods for hours... I'm looking for a Light armor, preferably Black that would fit a female Day Walker race wielding two katanas.... atm I have the pizz NINJA armor but I'd like to try sth else... It should keep the "ninja/fighter" spirit so it should cover at least half of my body ;) ..

To sum it up:

- Light Armor

- Darker colors

- "not TOO sexy"

Thanks in advance for any recommendations...

(There may be many so at least one recommendation would be good... went through like first 13 pages of Armors with most Endorsements and found nothing suitable..)

Ambassador of Darkness?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, so I'll give it a shot here as I don't feel like browsing mods for hours... I'm looking for a Light armor, preferably Black that would fit a female Day Walker race wielding two katanas.... atm I have the pizz NINJA armor but I'd like to try sth else... It should keep the "ninja/fighter" spirit so it should cover at least half of my body ;) ..

To sum it up:

- Light Armor

- Darker colors

- "not TOO sexy"

(There may be many so at least one recommendation would be good... went through like first 13 pages of Armors with most Endorsements and found nothing suitable..)

Ambassador of Darkness?

Forgot to mention that... had that one even before I got the pizz NINJA armor... Currently I have the Alinor Light Armor from Sentinel Legendary Weapons and Armors which is pretty good stat-wise but when it comes to its look, it doesn't really fit my char -.- ...

But thanks anyway.

Edited by zaxrider

To sum it up:

- Light Armor

- Darker colors

- "not TOO sexy"

Ambassador of Darkness?

Forgot to mention that... had that one even before I got the pizz NINJA armor... Currently I have the Alinor Light Armor from Sentinel Legendary Weapons and Armors which is pretty good stat-wise but when it comes to its look, it doesn't really fit my char -.- ...

But thanks anyway.

This is a thread for locating mods you know exist, but aren't able to find. For suggestions, you should make a thread of your own.

Hello Detectives! :D

I am looking for a...well I suppose you could call it a filter mod. There is a certain mod somewhere that turns up the contrast of Oblivion. The mod has other versions along with it (I think there is a cel shaded version...I dunno.)

I have not been able to relocate it and I want to install it when I finish loading FCOM. Anyone got any clues as to what this mod may be?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Detectives! :D

I am looking for a...well I suppose you could call it a filter mod. There is a certain mod somewhere that turns up the contrast of Oblivion. The mod has other versions along with it (I think there is a cel shaded version...I dunno.)

I have not been able to relocate it and I want to install it when I finish loading FCOM. Anyone got any clues as to what this mod may be?

Thanks in advance.

OBGEv2?

Thank you very much! :happy: and I already have Anvil Mistery House and Castle Eltz. Just wanted another house with the piano. :laugh:

Edit: Ehm I'm also looking for a race mod called Diablo Elf. I saw one character on another forum that is Diablo Elf but I can't find anywhere. :dry:

Edited by Naktis

I am looking for the body mesh/texture pictured below used for the buIky fellow on the left. have looked everywhere I know to and can't find it.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/37275-4-1298488687.jpg

And here is another if it helps at all.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/37275-3-1298488687.jpg

I am looking for the body mesh/texture pictured below used for the buIky fellow on the left. have looked everywhere I know to and can't find it.

And here is another if it helps at all.

Robert's Male body (bulky) and Slof's Dremora Textures. Possibly Room 207's Bodybuilder.