What does the above user's signature say about them?

Moarp

Was probably using Maps + to find Moorehead, Minnesota when he saw how far he would have to go to get to Fargo, North Dakota while he was at the airport awaiting a flight from St Paul.

• Haha 1

Pagafyr is the name of a dragon. It has three syllables and dragon names are three syllables in length. 'Paga' comes from the Latin 'pagus' which signified the area outside of a township or city - a rural area. And 'fyr' means fire. So, Pagafyr is referring to a rural fire dragon. 

• Like 1

The above players is z i x i  which is a code using two different countries alpha and numeric systems.  Z is the 27th letter, I is the 9th, where x is the roman number for 10 which was decided to be the duo digit since we really only have 8 fingers and 2 opposing thumbs.

Why the second i that makes the total 279109.  Which in numerology is a way to remember the password on a computer, by using the numerology method.  Which goes like this:

2+7=9+9=18   1+8=9+10=10.  1+0=1.  1 is the first number, 1 stands for determination, independence and opportunity. It indicates that you are hard-working and brimming with energy. You're a forward-thinker, with a gift for planning and organisation. Your razor-sharp focus means you're prepared to seize any opportunity that comes your way.

• Like 1

The above users username shows signs of delving deep to see posts nearly oblivious and has a fever for necromancing all the library of posts in the Archives to discover other peoples avatars meaning.  ( I give you four **** You either acquired a super sensistive bundle in your brain cells OR have a good memory about Morrowind and figured it out, or spent a good deal of time diving in the dungeons where ancient records scratched into the walls of prison cells are.  Which, by the way, have become filled with water making it so you have to dive a good deal of the time down there these days?)