⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Introducing our "Director of Content" at Nexus Mods

Dark0ne

Paul sounds like a definitely positive step for the Nexus community. As someone who hopes to be a future mod-author for (ahem) Fallout 4 (ahem), I can't wait to see how the site will change and improve to be better for mod-users and mod-authors alike!

Welcome again Paul!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the article, I felt it very strongly led up to "... and Paul is our new Comunity Manager", before clarifying this wasn't the case only in the last few sentances. I'm very glad it isn't, because it would've opened you up to some very serious accusations of favouritism, regardless of Paul's qualifications.

So this is great news, I just hope people actually read it through before they start flinging the vitriol...

Ermmm... Dark0ne is allowed UNLIMITED favouritism in selecting the people who work (whether paid or un-paid) for the Nexus. Even after soliciting other applicants, if he'd selected his mum that would have been solely up to him. :biggrin:

As it is, whether as "Content Manager", or as "Grand Poobah", I'm sure Paul will be a great addition.

Welcome aboard the good ship Nexus! :thumbsup:

Many great things have been accomplished by people with similar interest and passions in life putting their heads together to make something we all enjoy better.

In response to post #27234614.

gamer2736 wrote: Great to hear ! Welcome aboard,Paul ! We could use as many Robin Scotts as we can get ....

Agreed