The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

Yeah....wow this is pretty hard...died 3 times already lol

Looks stunning, runs pretty decent on my system :) But, getting quite a few BSODs lol...figures. Gotta love new games :P

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...yeah make that 10 times now for me lol. Yeah, I put it on Normal...way too hard for once! :P

Hmm getting lots of CTDs too...lame :( But there will be a patch sooner or later

Didnt have a single CTD once..

Man i am screwed, i need to stick to Normal i can't change difficutly :S

Also the Premium Edition packaging is sweet! A cardboard box and i even have a coin!

Edit: No idea how to equip pots nor how to meditate

Edited by HellsMaster

Lucky you...dunno what my issues are, but there are people complaining lol :P

You can't equip pots in this one :( You have to drink them before battle in Meditation. Hit ctrl, that pops up the menu for it.

Has anyone had trouble registering a serial number? I bought this game on CD and I cannot activate it :wallbash: I've contacted Support but haven't heard anything yet.

But...did anyone else have this problem? I read that there has been some "stealing" of codes. UGH! I'm so depressed. I took a day off of work to play this. Oh, well. Off to play Origins.

OK, I'm the biggest jerk :ohdear: I've been using a s/n for the "mysterious merchant pack" that comes with the game. I wondered why the s/n was so short. I'll atribute this assinine action to being to excited about this game since I have no other excuse :wallbash:

Edited by mondotomhead

So far graphics is gorgeous.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2558/witcher2201105181809369.th.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1926/witcher2201105181809275.th.jpg

I'm running the game on Uber (minus Ubersampling and vertical sync), according to a 60 second Fraps benchmark, the game runs at 29 to 55 fps. I have no idea if that is good, decent or poor but so far I don't have any serious issues.

By the way, I'm not sure if it has been posted already but: if you don't want to go nuts, turn off "Difficult QTES" in Gameplay settings.