Most Memorable Character

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modryn Oreyn

---> I hate this guy... a lot. Why the heck should I get him to be my second-in-command when all he did during the quest-line was say "YOU go check it out. I'LL wait here" with such a serious face. As a result, I never did talk to him to be my second-in-command after I became the head of the Fighter's Guild.

Modryn Oreyn

---> I hate this guy... a lot. Why the heck should I get him to be my second-in-command when all he did during the quest-line was say "YOU go check it out. I'LL wait here" with such a serious face. As a result, I never did talk to him to be my second-in-command after I became the head of the Fighter's Guild.

What, and miss his sarcastic "Master"?

Well, for sheer 'coffee spillability', you know, the first time you see/hear it you nearly choke, Falanu Hlaalu has to take the prize for her question on necrophilia. I don't think I stopped laughing for the entire time I played that particular game stint. Oh, and Lord Rugdumph is a hoot, too.

Well, for sheer 'coffee spillability', you know, the first time you see/hear it you nearly choke, Falanu Hlaalu has to take the prize for her question on necrophilia. I don't think I stopped laughing for the entire time I played that particular game stint. Oh, and Lord Rugdumph is a hoot, too.

Yeah, the necrophilia thing definitely caught me off guard. I can never forget Sir Dion though. He's so strikingly orange. It bothers me.

Um, a tie between the Adoring Fan awarded for sheer annoyingness and creepyness and also between "that lady who talked about Necrophelia" or whatever its spelled as... That caught me off guard, and I don't even know what it is....