HellsMaster

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crysis 2 Limited Edition, completed it.

Hmmm

£35

A flickering crossfire bug that meant I had to remove my 6990 and chuck an old single GPU card in my PC to be able to play the game, not just me either, see here, http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10994

Console standard of graphics.

Complettion time: 8 hours 47 minutes 37 seconds.

Replay value, not really.

Value for money ?

Not really :confused:

Not buying a rushed out the door game, shame on you Crytek

also no dx 11 to start, hey Crysis was dx 10 out of the box why not cry engine 3 what gives. Downgraded piece of engine grr.

Edited by Thor.

Utterly dull game that brings nothing new to the table. Perhaps not playing Warhead spoiled this for me but the story made very little sense to me and the setting was as bland as it comes. Bring back the first Crysis, please.

I only managed a few hours and I was bored to tears, am I the only one who is fed up with games leading the player around by the nose? How hard can it be to put the player in a decent size area, give them an objective and leave them to do it their own way? instead we just follow a series of instructions from start to finish.

For the first Crysis it was okay, but this one I will say I was disappointed in the story, very liner. Different approaches and visuals are good, but multiplayer is awful right now for me anyways. Very pleased and disappointed at the same time.

I liked it much more than the first Crysis, the suit functions were streamlined, which was a very good move and the entire city-falling-apart thing was excellently done. The first game played more like a benchmark with a story and gameplay loosely attached as a side-thought, while this one focuses more on the story.