[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

I think I accidentally installed the Data/Scripts folder that's included in F4SE into my game. In the Readme it doesn't mention installing the Scripts folder included with F4SE. Should I remove the Script files that I installed into my game when installing F4SE?

Thanks

PS. I don't suppose this has anything to with the messages I keep getting in the upper-left screen, "Scan" and "Stop"? The messages keep appearing.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ntblood Installing the script folder is required for proper operation of the mods depending on F4SE. What is optional is the src folder.

That's good to know. It would be nice if the included Readme would included the detail about installing the Data/Scripts folder included as what I read in the Readme makes no mention of it in what files are to be installed.

Thank you

Edited by ntblood

Ok, reloaded the page and it showed, but the installer isn't showing as a link. I download the 7z file and extracted the files, but still no installer.

I've never used an installer or installer version of F4SE. I simply manually install it. The 2 DLL files, the loader file, and the Data/Scripts folder. Just copy/paste into the root game folder. Done

Ok, reloaded the page and it showed, but the installer isn't showing as a link. I download the 7z file and extracted the files, but still no installer.

I've never used an installer or installer version of F4SE. I simply manually install it. The 2 DLL files, the loader file, and the Data/Scripts folder. Just copy/paste into the root game folder. Done

Thanks, I've done that, but LOOT is still showing that my F4SE is incompatible with my game version. I've never had this kind of issue before.

Edit: and the game still gives me the error message when I try to launch.

Edit2: got it working, thanks again!!