[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it'll be awhile but I'd like to request

GetType(), GetNumItems(), GetNthRef()

Would help a lot with getting around an issue with RemoveItem.

Also

Game.GetLevelExperience() ; returns the current value of experience gained for this level. Game.GetXPForLevel() only returns the required xp from 1 level to another.

Game.SetLevelExperience(int n) ; sets the current experience value for this level. Can initiate a level up, if the value exceeds the required value to level up.

Form.GetName() ; returns the name of the form. (The name in the Name column found in the editor.)
Edited by TummaSuklaa

I know I for one can't wait till setname makes a comeback :tongue:

Yeah I'm just watching and waiting till the NVSE functions atart turning up before using it myself, probably be easier once Nuka World and CK are released and things start to settle down.

Anyone else getting a constant crash on start up with the new version? After installing 1.7.12 F4SE will crash after a couple seconds. It starts up to a black screen then just says a problem has occurred and close. I have tried reinstalling it, disabling mods, etc but nothing seems to work. The base game starts up fine without F4SE so its not FO4 itself. Any ideas? I have no tried completely reinstalling FO4 yet but that is a last resort as I don't want to have to reinstall all the mods I have as well.