Why do people hate Fallout 4 so much?

DreadedKat

Beta patches aren't making a difference. Would you not agree?

Still better than a small bug testing team with super high end PCs.

It uncovers a lot of bugs faster, yes. So why is that not being reflected by the rate of patches Bethesda is rolling out?
Beta patches uncovers bugs, but it doesn't fix them.
Bug fixing is bug fixing. It a hellish coding ordeal that takes a time.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't even take the time to fix the keybinding issue, something that can be done by one guy on a lazy Friday afternoon. Come on now.

You're making excuses for abject apathy. I won't do that. If this was a small start up or indie dev, I could understand. But this is Bethesda, a AAA developer with untold billions in resources who's games like Skyrim and Fallout 4 broke records in terms of sales. Yet they cheap out on things like game engines and support.

1 patch.

Edited by spirited123

Key binding issue is not priority when people moan about the slowdown in places like Corvega assembly plant (unsuprisingly, it had to do with the amount of shadows littering the places).

That right. Stuff that are common or are in huge demand will be fixed first.

But this is Bethesda, a AAA developer. who's games like Skyrim and Fallout 4 broke records in terms of sales.

Says who? The games they make have always been game breaking buggy. In fact, fo4 is the most stable, less crashing and the lest buggy of all beth games.

Yeah, I can see how

Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly

was so urgent.

I'm done here. You guys can continue to stretch and reach for those excuses but you're doing a poor job of convincing me. I'm not that gullible.

Edited by spirited123

I didn't like fo4 cause I see no special improvement I don't say its terrible but I say there's no improvement just same story, and if u r a gamer then story must be the most important in your games like the eating (if u wanna eat something u have to look on your pip boy and there's no eating animation like FO3 and skyrim) also like previous series u r looking for someone in FO3 it was your dad this one is your child other things are nice but for first few hours it all comes to be boring, for a game that took so many years to be built its a shame that these things havent improved .maybe its just built for mods but u can't mod on ps4 can u? so my conclusion is I didn't like FO4.

Hate, a very overworked word these days. Given 100 people, there will always, with any subject, be "haters", who are "intolerant" and "divisive". Better to go the route of the "everyone's opinion is right, there is no wrong" postmodern approach. Not. If it's your $60, are YOU satisfied with the value your dollars bought? Are there weak parts of the game? sure, but I am confident the after market, and that's what it is, a marketplace, will take care of that.

We hate it because it's an unfinished,broken,dumbed-down game,lacking quests and generally anything interesting to do.The quests are mainly "go to point A - kill enemies at point A - return to quest giver at point B". Rarely can you talk your way out of dangerous situations and even when you do,the storyline of the quest remains the same. There is no level cap which kills any difficulty and replayability the game has.

Hey Bethesda,here's an idea : If you don't have any good ideas for a Fallout game,DON'T MAKE A FALLOUT GAME!!!

Or,better yet,give someone else a chance at making a Fallout game. I'm sure Obsidian will gladly do another Fallout,if given the chance.