Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What navmesh for prefabs? They have a fully functional one.

Well the only prefbabs i see is the vanilla one and a mod that extended it which not even given some new look prefbab, i was hoping there could be more prefbabs that looks better, like a bunch of complete real big modern house , with navmesh so NPC can go and live in it and save us from all the build stuff ,the Prefbabs house in Homemaker nearly make my wish came true, until i saw the line "NoNavmesh, NPCs cant use".

hey dont forget

bouncing breasts

fully automatic fatman

cars

tacos

airships

wasteland defender

millenia's guns

brick as a weapon

anime hairs

sims hairs

and last but not least

animated prostitution

i cant believe you would miss these!

brick as a weapon, i can make this happen (:

hey dont forget

bouncing breasts

fully automatic fatman

cars

tacos

airships

wasteland defender

millenia's guns

brick as a weapon

anime hairs

sims hairs

and last but not least

animated prostitution

i cant believe you would miss these!

brick as a weapon, i can make this happen (:

Well nice. Bout time someone got on that

Then you should read the description and stickies. I navmeshed them personally, they work.

Are we still talking about Homemaker ? because i use HM v1.4.1, i check it again in my game workshop and it still said the same for all the prefbabs house (covenant, lighthouse,etc) that they are " no Navmesh,NPC cant use". Or are you talking about one of your mod? because i havent used any of your mods.

Edit: Just check your mods, they are awesome, wish i have found out about your mod sooner :smile:.Cheers!!

Edited by xheox

Homemaker descriptions are outdated. I didn't bother changing them hoping Sharlikran's stickies would suffice - they are all navmeshed. Each individual item that needed one now has a navmesh in Homemaker.

so, I've been looking for a mod for the Contraptions Workshop DLC, and I can't find anything that fits the bill. I'm the kind of clutterbug that collects all the stuff from fallen enemies - yes, even Longjohns. And I've given up scarpping all the stuff individually, it just takes way too long. So, an armour and weapons recycler would be soooo awesome :) You know, along the lines of the normal junk recycler, maybe as an addition to Manufacturing Extended?

Homemaker descriptions are outdated. I didn't bother changing them hoping Sharlikran's stickies would suffice - they are all navmeshed. Each individual item that needed one now has a navmesh in Homemaker.

i dont see the Stickies in post section on Homemaker mod page and too lazy to read carefully everything in the description, maybe i just miss it, but well, as long as it works, im cool :smile:.

Edited by xheox

so, I've been looking for a mod for the Contraptions Workshop DLC, and I can't find anything that fits the bill. I'm the kind of clutterbug that collects all the stuff from fallen enemies - yes, even Longjohns. And I've given up scarpping all the stuff individually, it just takes way too long. So, an armour and weapons recycler would be soooo awesome :smile: You know, along the lines of the normal junk recycler, maybe as an addition to Manufacturing Extended?

i honestly suggest you should download Gun mods like Modern Firearms 2.4.1, Skibadaa redux weapons line, makeshift anti materiel rifle (believe me i aint miss typing), etc, these mods alter enemies leveled list, they hit pretty hard and can be sell for high price at store, use Expanded shipment to get more Shipments on most stores and merchant, then use those caps earned from selling guns to buy them.

Because i think looting raider crap like long johns and bother wasting bag space scraping them for 1,2 piece of cloth is absolutely not worth the time.

Edited by xheox