Boombro

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod config menu

No reload on weapon equip/change

Weapon jamming

3d scopes. (needs render to texture in engine, which i have no idea if fallout has this)

Different grenade throw modes

Secondary weapon sights (look overtop of your high power scope for CQB)

Id also like AI to not use up my ammo. But I have a couple ideas for the list too. I just posted them here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3382795-ammo-creation-and-disassemble-guns/ but would be cool if you added them to the list.

Ammo creation (like we had in New Vegas) and being able to disassemble guns and armor into their parts instead of just scrapping them for some steel. Aka, take the scope off one gun and put it on another. That or maybe making the default gun parts cost nothing so you could easily replace stuff in the current system, though, that feels more like a workaround. Currently our only option is to buy one part and replace it manually. Waste of resources, and time...

Edited by GSmog

Id also like AI to not use up my ammo. But I have a couple ideas for the list too. I just posted them here http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3382795-ammo-creation-and-disassemble-guns/ but would be cool if you added them to the list.

Ammo creation (like we had in New Vegas) and being able to disassemble guns and armor into their parts instead of just scrapping them for some steel. Aka, take the scope off one gun and put it on another. That or maybe making the default gun parts cost nothing so you could easily replace stuff in the current system, though, that feels more like a workaround. Currently our only option is to buy one part and replace it manually. Waste of resources, and time...

For real though: Why can't I get screws off these guns? Surly these guns must have some screws. It's not like they are some of those magical screw-not-using guns.

Also copper. I feel like many things that should have copper don't. I would appreciate more things that should have copper containing copper.

Some kind of weather control mod, perhaps a weather energy weapon that you shoot in the air to change between the different weather systems.?

(sorry my poor english. Im from Brazil)

Replying to owner of the list.

I think weather mods and graphic enhances like enb series are different subjects.

I vote for weather overhault mods, yes.

Edited by aliensheppard