Who are you voting for?

kvnchrist

Roadtrip! :woot:

Nixon already went. We have him to blame. :D

It's time to forget what we regret and be better than the those who made us doubt the world would mend.

Aye. Implementing widespread solar power, creating synthetic food, EMF shielding or even colinating the moon and Mars is surely a better use of time than building walls and nuking people...

The latest news shared about the Earth's Van Allen Belt and what they now call the Plasmasphere intrigues me.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time to forget what we regret and be better than the those who made us doubt the world would mend.

Aye. Implementing widespread solar power, creating synthetic food, EMF shielding or even colinating the moon and Mars is surely a better use of time than building walls and nuking people...

The latest news shared about the Earth's Van Allen Belt and what they now call the Plasmasphere intrigues me.

Does look interesting, so perhaps one less thing to worry about then hopefully! :smile:

Does look interesting, so perhaps one less thing to worry about then hopefully! :smile:

That's not that way I'm intrigued by those two protective devices.

I have seen a machine that does not leave the ground, it has no wheels, does not move, has little more than an electric motor, and the scientist who created it said, "You sit in the designated space, dial up an image of where you want to go, and then in a blink an eye you're there."

Sounds crazy, but we are using his Alternating current device he invented and along with his mentor installed in the first 12 volt DC hydroelectric dam, and our cellular phones are connected because of another of his inventions, and for traveling around town or around the world the travel machine he designed may only require a couple of items which then may need some form of power he proposed which scientists don't understand yet.

Guess whom I am referring to?

I have seen a machine that does not leave the ground, it has no wheels, does not move, has little more than an electric motor, and the scientist who created it said, "You sit in the designated space, dial up an image of where you want to go, and then in a blink an eye you're there."

Sounds crazy, but we are using his Alternating current device he invented and along with his mentor installed in the first 12 volt DC hydroelectric dam, and our cellular phones are connected because of another of his inventions, and for traveling around town or around the world the travel machine he designed may only require a couple of items which then may need some form of power he proposed which scientists don't understand yet.

Capt. James T. Kirk? :tongue:

Nah but seriously, I do remember reading that on a news feed somewhere. Is it the same thing as this?

Quantum physics and what it can allow us to do is really very profound. Problem is I suppose is that it really isn't part of our public knowledge and world 'common sense' yet. Even if quantum technologies can turn science into a sort of 'quasi-religion', I think there are so many people who don't understand any of it (and perhaps don't want to either) that the impact of such technologies won't be felt until they are widespread and usable by everyone.

I think as well as the technology we also need inspirational and insightful leaders, so people can feel engaged and part of it.

Capt. James T. Kirk?

Nah but seriously, I do remember reading that on a news feed somewhere. Is it the same thing as this?

Quantum physics and what it can allow us to do is really very profound. Problem is I suppose is that it really isn't part of our public knowledge and world 'common sense' yet. Even if quantum technologies can turn science into a sort of 'quasi-religion', I think there are so many people who don't understand any of it (and perhaps don't want to either) that the impact of such technologies won't be felt until they are widespread and usable by everyone.

I think as well as the technology we also need inspirational and insightful leaders, so people can feel engaged and part of it.

That's interesting.

I wonder if the Tesla travel machine works?

I wonder if where he got the idea from the people where he found his ideas were already using that form of transportation?

Did he see, "The hieroglyphics (writing) on the wall"? :tongue:

So Bill Maher on his show asks Gloria Steinem why Bernie was mopping up the young vote , even among young women and her answer was that its because thats where the young men were. Which is strange because these young women (millenials) are thought to be the most educated generation of women ever. Seemed like a dismissive answer just because they weren't choosing Hillary. But anyway if thats where they are going I'm sold :laugh: , cause they also got the best theme song of this political season.