Who are you voting for?

kvnchrist

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News about yesterday: After being slowed by miles of roadwork signs and zipping along the remaining freeway within the allowed speeds I have the feeling that I will have enough ingredients to make pancakes in the shape of patio furniture, table umbrella's, barbeque equipment, and swimming pools. It would be expected to be on the scene in advertisements this time of year.

But I'm not going to.

I vote for Megyn Kelly.

I might have expected a frosty report after I viewed the news that Megyn Kelly went alone into Trumps Tower to make peace. No news on how they did?!

It's snowing in parts of Montana. Right now!

So who are the ghouls we want to let in, or kill....? :D

The other 99.9%?

LOL.

Unfortunately, I think I fall into that 99.9%.... And don't have any real desire to kill myself. At least, not yet anyway. :D

All of us could always open the gates to Oblivion again, Star Gates, or maybe this time a Time Gate back to the Marvelous day when a person could run flashing fast. Imo out of all his accessories with lightning bolt on his suits chest all he needed was a pair of cool looking shades.

Not sure who I'm voting for. Its a close tie between dumb, dumber and dumbest and I can't tell who is who.

Thats a rather disheartening statement in more ways than one . You do realize that if you can't tell which is the dumbest , then by necessity you would have to be dumber than the dumbest choice.

Not sure who I'm voting for. Its a close tie between dumb, dumber and dumbest and I can't tell who is who.

Thats a rather disheartening statement in more ways than one . You do realize that if you can't tell which is the dumbest , then by necessity you would have to be dumber than the dumbest choice.

Nope. Wrong guess. The problem we run into is, they seem to take turns being dumbest..... so, on any given day, which one falls into that category is a crap shoot.

Quite frankly, I will I had a choice of "none of the above", and it was a valid choice. And if NotA won, they would ALL go home, and we would start again with a new crop of candidates. Of course, good chance there that we could go decades without someone actually winning..... Maybe they would eventually figure it out..... But, I doubt it.