Nexus Mod Manager (0.61.0) with Fallout 4 Support Released!

SirSalami

In response to post #30569750. #30575745, #30576050, #30578075 are all replies on the same post.

EpicMrBanana wrote: I edit my .ini for this and when I try to install the mod it says that I still need to make adjustments, even though I already have. Anyone know how to fix this?
KFblade wrote: Having the same issue.
Brunhildr wrote: Try checking to see if you stuck "bEnableFileSelection=1" after [PipBoy] as [Launcher] is actually only one line. This was my problem.
KFblade wrote: Nevermind. Mine said EnableFilesSelection, as in Files, rather than File.

Same, if this could get a response from a dev that would be amazing.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30605735.

FlyinCheats wrote: It says i need to make changes to my .ini files and my Fallout4prefs ini didn't have [Launcher] so i manually added that to the bottom of the file exactly as in the video if that matters but it tells me to change something in the ini's doesn't specify what.

Same problem. Anyone know how to fix this?

In response to post #30594325. #30599675, #30599705 are all replies on the same post.

ArizonaWillie wrote: I just installed the latest ( 0.61 ) and only then did I discover we need to modify some .ini files before using.

I installed it BEFORE I made the .ini changes.

Do I need to re-install NMM?
DuskDweller wrote: Nope, you just need to make them if you want to install mods.
(this is to prevent 49087649578 "mods doesn't work" threads in the forums)
DuskDweller wrote: Nope, you just need to make them if you want to install mods.
(this is to prevent 49087649578 "mods doesn't work" threads in the forums)

What if you don't have a launcher section in your .ini, you manually add it, and NMM still says no?

After upgrading to version .61 , it totally screwed up my New Vegas installed mods. I lost 27 mods, some involved long quests. I didn't realize you could have 2 versions of NMM installed. Is there anything I can do to revert my NV load back to how it was ?

I do have a complete back up image of my New Vegas folder.

Edited by sqigg

does this requires an internet connection? because i don't have internet connection at home

Does what require an internet connection? Please be specific so we will know what you want.

Installed and added the .ini lines needed, as well as triple checked them and the game will load for about 2-3 seconds and ctd with no error. Nothing I have done, including verifying files and starting from scratch will allow the game to work. Uninstalling NMM however will let the game load just fine only after I verify game files.

In response to post #30629155.

4vengersoul wrote: Installed and added the .ini lines needed, as well as triple checked them and the game will load for about 2-3 seconds and ctd with no error. Nothing I have done, including verifying files and starting from scratch will allow the game to work. Uninstalling NMM however will let the game load just fine only after I verify game files.

I am having a nearly identical issue.

In response to post #30605735. #30618570 is also a reply to the same post.

FlyinCheats wrote: It says i need to make changes to my .ini files and my Fallout4prefs ini didn't have [Launcher] so i manually added that to the bottom of the file exactly as in the video if that matters but it tells me to change something in the ini's doesn't specify what.
zackaphus wrote: Same problem. Anyone know how to fix this?

The [Launcher] line is there, in the middle somewhere, you shouldn't need to add it yourself.