Nexus Mod Manager (0.61.0) with Fallout 4 Support Released!

SirSalami

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Followed instructions to the letter and it does not work properly !!! The mod has installed BUT it is not showing up under fallout 4 esp so I can verify it !

What mod? Not all mods have an esp that can be seen. Without telling us what mod we can't tell you whether it should show or not.

Is there any way to have a mod update automatically uninstall and delete the deprecated version? Manually removing each one is going to get tedious quick.

I go to install a mod and this warning keeps popping up! I have done what it says but I can't disable the warning! "To install Fallout 4 mods you are REQUIRED to make some necessary ini edits. please follow this video guide: http://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Fallout_4_Mod_Installation"

Please help! I just want to install better main menu music!

Nice that we now can install mods more easier wit nmm, it works well on my pc. The curreny mod releas it is hugh, but we know that upfront.

That said these are the mods that kan be done on a easy level, lets see the mod community go nuclear once the F4 GECK gets out. ;) ;).