Power armor IRL, this aint no cosplay

23chaos23

This would be the most badass cosplay ever, the best one I have seen so far is that of the zombie with the eye on his right side from RE games. It was well done and the eye moved. But a real working power armor? Are you kidding me?

yeah it can be done we have the tech sorta it will work put you wont be flipping cars if you know what i mean

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you specified when you regular upload on Youtube? I've been checking (nearly everyday) so far nothing new so I was wondering?

Please give us some information soon, even if it does not go to full fabrication; as you intend. I'm enjoying seeing the model come to life in a feasible manner.

Yeah sorry about that i sorta went on hiates for a couple weeks ill have the next video up some time this week, im also working on a new format for the video recording etc so hopefully better content and more entertaining, worth the wait i hope

Thanks for the heads up, really looking forward to seeing what you'll create.

I bet the Chinese, Russian, and U.S., governments and any other organizations vying for world dominance would very much like to kidnap you for the tech!

Or fanboys, smart guys, rich people etc.

I know right, im far more worried about fanboys then any government agency, and lipo batteries will work fine. I dont need it to run for 200 years just a few hours, enough time to wow the fanboys into thinking they are in the pressance of greatness