Preparing for the Enclave Return mod

jonnyetiz

The main issue with reintroducing the Enclave is that their military is tapped out after the events of Fallout 2 and more recently in 3.

They still theoretically have non-military branches in operation, such as their R&D and recovery teams, as well as other civilians, but I would not expect them to have trained and outfitted a large standing army (of humans, robots are another story) to replace their losses. That is not a bad thing, as it means that they actually have a need for the type of assistance a Player Character can provide.

I think there was an Eye-bot factory in Chicago that ED-E from NV was created in, so that means they still have at least one robot factory outside of the Commonwealth. There are also a couple of Poseidon Energy facilities within Fallout 4, which could give them a reason to be in the Commonwealth to begin with; Poseidon Energy was a front for the some of pre-war groups that became the Enclave, which is why they had a base on an oil rig, plenty of fuel for vertibirds and a functional communications network which was similar to the internet (poseidon-net).

Anyway, I look forward to seeing how this mod idea progresses.

If you want to go down to Page 3, *SPOILER ALERT* Its called the Enclave National Contingency Legion. The name should be self explanatory(In the case of contingency, they go active, in this case, the main of the enclave being destroyed.)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so I got all the skills I need, and for now I am going to work on a little mini-mod that prologues the big one. Not going to be much special, but it will have a companion or two, and lead up to the big mod. I will just build off of it, so don't worry about having to get a second one. Just keep it updated on nexus(when released, probably sometime this week) and additions/changes will come!

Personally ,I feel the enclave is dead

They died in F3, and there were only a handful of old men left in FNV

The main issue with reintroducing the Enclave is that their military is tapped out after the events of Fallout 2 and more recently in 3.

They still theoretically have non-military branches in operation, such as their R&D and recovery teams, as well as other civilians, but I would not expect them to have trained and outfitted a large standing army (of humans, robots are another story) to replace their losses. That is not a bad thing, as it means that they actually have a need for the type of assistance a Player Character can provide.

I think there was an Eye-bot factory in Chicago that ED-E from NV was created in, so that means they still have at least one robot factory outside of the Commonwealth. There are also a couple of Poseidon Energy facilities within Fallout 4, which could give them a reason to be in the Commonwealth to begin with; Poseidon Energy was a front for the some of pre-war groups that became the Enclave, which is why they had a base on an oil rig, plenty of fuel for vertibirds and a functional communications network which was similar to the internet (poseidon-net).

Anyway, I look forward to seeing how this mod idea progresses.

If you want to go down to Page 3, *SPOILER ALERT* Its called the Enclave National Contingency Legion. The name should be self explanatory(In the case of contingency, they go active, in this case, the main of the enclave being destroyed.)

Edited by jonnyetiz

• 3 weeks later...