Stop making boob mods and armor for boob mods.

gt5t

You'd think some new cool mods would still trickle out but good lord every time I check for new mods it's a bunch of neckbeards making anime girls and customizing armors to fit them.
Somethings wrong with y'all.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think some new cool mods would still trickle out but good lord every time I check for new mods it's a bunch of neckbeards making anime girls and customizing armors to fit them.

Go ahead and go make some awesome armor mods.

*waits*

Oh..don't know how? Don't want to spend the time to learn?

There are filters to make it where you don't have to even see these mods. No one forces you to download them. They don't jump into your game while you sleep. All you have to do is click a few buttons.

The only thing WRONG here is the person that 1) Didn't read the Terms of Service of this site regarding trolling and flaming, and 2) is so narrow minded that they think everyone should think and act, exactly as they do. People have a wide variety of tastes and the very best things about mods is that you can make your game as you wish it to be, not bothering anyone else and no one else bothering you.

Could not have said it any better myself Lisnpuppy. Was literally going to post the same response. Some people can be so overly critical of ther people modding preferences. Also, Skyrim is 4 years old. Most of the great mods have come and gone - go download those if the cosmetic mods bother you. Don't expect anything too ground breaking from this point forward though, most modders are moving towards Fallout 4 - and if they haven't they will be soon enough when the GECK is released. Just saying.

Like Lisnpuppy said there's the tag blocking, and there's also the block author feature to hide these mods from your searches. And if there's a mod that's not hidden from tagging (for example a skimpy mod when you have that tag blocked), then make sure you tag it appropriately, since not every author bothers to tag their mods (assuming they have it enabled), or its possible their mod was before the tagging system was implemented and they haven't been around since to do so. Of course it would also need 2 other users to tag it as such for it to get tagged. I'm not fond of the skimpy stuff myself, but just by using tag blocking and the block author feature, I've been able to "clean" up my searches, so anyone else could do the same. To use the tag blocking just click on the drop down from your account name and click "Block Content". To block an author you will need to go to their profile and click the "Block Author" button, which is easily done by clicking their name on their mod page or underneath the mod in a search.

• 3 weeks later...

People can make whatever they want and as long as its not breaking any site rules then they can and probably will post it

I think you can click in your profile if you want to see adult mods or not

You are not required to use any mod you don't approve of in your game. Conversely other players are not required to use only those mods you personally approve of either.

How about stop demanding that other people do only what you want. This is very immature and selfish. Modders make the mods they want, not the mods you want. If you want a mod different from what you see, you are encouraged to make it and upload it here.

Hey. You. Look at my files. Not a single boob mod. In fact, all of my mods were intended for male characters. Please check them out! You'll be happy, I promise.

OP had a visceral reaction. I have them myself at times.

I have thought, in my own head, "Dude! another boob mod?"

Like the OP, at some level, I have wished that people who make boob mods took that energy and put it into making other mods.

but I try to live in reality. most of the time ;)

The fact is that boobs are very motivating. Some of the people that make "boob" mods will never make a mod not related to women's bodies. The OP seems to think that if some people stopped making "boob mods" they wold make others mods. a few might, yeah. But many...no.

start a dialogue, share an opinion. But telling other people what to do/not do is usually counterproductive.

it is fine to be annoyed that a certain type of mod gets made/remade. it is not fine to demand other people stop.

just my own thoughts. could be wrong.