ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Fallout 4 is way easier than Skyrim

JimmyS1985

I'm level 47 on skyrim legendary difficulty, granted I only have about 194 armor rating with my shield, but with a mod that also gives enemies smithed weapons which further drastically ups the damage they do to me, I often get 1 shot killed or one hit killed by Bandit highway men or better, and I'm several hundred hours into my current character.

Fallout 4 is a joke to me though. Some legendary enemy dropped a pipe rifle that does 25 bleed damage PER SHOT. I promptly smithed it with a drum magazine, an upgraded barrel, stock and fully automatic receiver and scope. This thing is ridiculous.

WIthout dropping a spoiler there's this level 50 enemy in the vicinity of where the freedom trail starts. Everyone rants and raves about how hard he is for a fight, and I admitted with regular weapons he is difficult since he has so much resistance to regular ammunition that I used.

But this 25 bleed damage PER SHOT fully automatic pipe rifle dropped him in I swear to god less than 30 seconds and I was only level 18. Sure the regular bullets don't do crap to him, but no matter what he's losing 25 health per shot. It's ridiculous. The bleed damage was doing more damage than each .38 round and my pipe rifle was fully upgraded.

Once I throw on some ballistic fiber upgraded military clothes, game over.

Not incredibly happy with this

Edited by JimmyS1985

Vanilla Skyrim isn't too hard.

Although playing on Legendary is just a bit odd 300% damage modifier...at your level with only 174 Armor Rating well most stuff should just one shot you with tempered weapons to boot.

Legendary Stuff has just got to go and a proper damage overhaul to make all shots from weapons you know actually feel deadly cause what with it being an actual shooter now well doesn't make since having RPG'esq damages.

I took that same guy down with guess what!?? A mini-gun with "bleed" had the Hip-Fire perks so basically most if not all the shots landed.

My own Skyrim is modded out so combat well its different from what was ever intended haha.

well i think that's the issue, it isnt that FO4 is too easy it's the fact that your Skyrim is quite hard.... though i have to say all of the modern Beth games are too easy. even FO3 was easy yet it was the first and last FO game i have actually died in.

"I get this weapon with bleed effect." talks about how it kills everything and now the game is easy and how it not good while full perked.

It a bleed weapon, you can shoot something and wait for it to die. Are you kidding me? Same can go with any game with that weapon effect.

Why not change your gun?

And ballistic fiber upgraded military clothes? The ones you can stack armor on them even? Why are you making yourself op if you don't want too?

Btw, there is a melee weapon with bleed and poison.

Edited by Boombro

Skyrim was actually WAAAY easier, if you knew how to abuse it. Make a full set of clothes with +smithing enchants, wear them, upgrade everything into insane values. Make a set with +one-handed and +sneak, and Muffle on the boots, wear them and hit for literally 15k damage per hit. Or even without stealth, you can easily get a bog-standard sword you can find in Helgen on your way out hit for 1K to 1.5k damage per hit. It's not even just that everything bleeds to death in half a minute. Everything just dies in one hit, if you've stealth-hit them. You can literally end the encounter with Alduin in exactly one hit.

Hell, even if you go the stealth route, you don't have to bother with all the sneaking either. Just upgrade a crossbow so it hits for like 1k per hit. Then even if it doesn't get much stealth bonus, you can nail most stuff in the game in one hit with it.

Or make clothes with +regen on them, and pretty much very few things can get your health down faster than it comes back up. Well, a few things still do, but not if you also do the below:

And that's without abusing alchemy. Yeah, alchemy is not very useful for health potions, but you can do potions that increase your alchemy skill, and make other potions with them, and so on. Then boost your enchanting or smithing sky-high, and you can literally have stuff like a million hit-points. I'm not kidding. And since health regen is a percentage, yeah, you regain like ten thousand hit-points per second.

And you don't even need to fight any legendary enemies for that, or anything. Just spend a day making iron daggers for the smithing part, for example.

So, heh, Skyrim being hard. Yeah, right. Stop it, you're killing me.

Dude both games are stupid easy if you play stealth. FO4 is ridiculously easy if you play a melee character, you'll one hit everything and the only challenge is surviving the gunfire to get to targets. I just started a melee character and I'm at level 12 and killed my first Behemoth in 2 hits. When you max out the Ninja perk it does 10x sneak attack damage...that's OP as hell. Get all the melee perks, a fully modded super sledge, take some chems, and you can sneak one hit anything in the game on any difficulty.

Personally I kinda prefer Kremvh's tooth, because even if you get detected and miss that bonus, you get quite literally the effect of both the Wounding and Poisoner's legendary effects at the same time. No, really, I looked at the numbers. Plus, it just looks weird enough to be the perfect hipster weapon ;)

But otherwise same idea, yea.

Fallout is easier than Skyrim because of this:

http://www.thecheapplace.com/image/cache/data/Product-images/patches/2013/10/3/P3906-Dont-Bring-a-Knife-to-a-Gun-Fight-Iron-on-Patch-950x675.jpg