Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bigCman123 i didn't get your file or i do not see it in your PM ;(

By the way booblehead updated with the new 111 and the loading screen change

Awesome! :) Sent it again btw. Even though I'm sure the problem is because of the png's I may just go ahead and do all the special icons. I would probably need a different decompiler that can swap in vector graphics to get it to work perfectly.

I'm going to make a variation of the special and status animation without boob jiggles this week. Told some people I would work on that. Also gonna try to see if I can get the vatsmenu to work using the same method. Going to bed now. :)

@bigCman123 i didn't get your file or i do not see it in your PM ;(

By the way booblehead updated with the new 111 and the loading screen change

Awesome! :smile: Sent it again btw. Even though I'm sure the problem is because of the png's I may just go ahead and do all the special icons. I would probably need a different decompiler that can swap in vector graphics to get it to work perfectly.

I'm going to make a variation of the special and status animation without boob jiggles this week. Told some people I would work on that. Also gonna try to see if I can get the vatsmenu to work using the same method. Going to bed now. :smile:

I may have found a solution to insert svg ai file

will test tomorow as the program run at work and i will have to recover it

what i have done

1) export the swf file into fla format

2) import the fla into Adobe Flash professional

3) insert the svg ai file

4) export into swf

To Do

1) link the ai file into the video

will try with my test file ingame this evening

Edited by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

Okay. If you figure out a way to get vector graphics into the menu files that would be great, I'll wait a bit to see how that turns out before I do any more of the level up menu.

In the past when I tried converting swf menus files to fla files and then back to swf, it broke the file and caused fallout to crash.

Edited by Guest

Awesome! :smile: Sent it again btw. Even though I'm sure the problem is because of the png's I may just go ahead and do all the special icons. I would probably need a different decompiler that can swap in vector graphics to get it to work perfectly.

I'm going to make a variation of the special and status animation without boob jiggles this week. Told some people I would work on that. Also gonna try to see if I can get the vatsmenu to work using the same method. Going to bed now. :smile:

Hi!

Been following your work for a while now, and thought I'll try and help find you a program for your needs. This might be a stupid suggestion since I know very little to nothing about this stuff but I hope it'll be of some use to you. :smile:

I don't know if I can link it here but the software I found for decompiling .swf is called Sothink SWF Decompiler. Though it only has a free trial. Maybe you already know about this program and this isn't what you seek in which case this comment is completely useless. I hope you'll find a solution to your problem, keep up the divine work! :wink:

Edited by AllenWalkerHU

Okay. If you figure out a way to get vector graphics into the menu files that would be great, I'll wait a bit to see how that turns out before I do any more of the level up menu.

In the past when I tried converting swf menus files to fla files and then back to swf, it broke the file and caused fallout to crash.

ok file not working this way ;( CTD

When you say when you update where do you see a green square ? In the menu ?

Because i have no green square while leveling up in the menu

http://i.imgur.com/43DVRMm.jpg

Edited by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

Yep I believe we would need Sothink SWF Decompiler to get it to work perfectly. I think their free trail may be too limited for my needs, but I'll look into it. There was someone who was helping me and they had Sothink, but they've become rather inactive and it would be faster for me to do it myself.

With Sothink SWF Decompiler it work i manage to import a svg file for the first frame of the agility and it work with no crash

in what format do you have your image because to test i have :

* open your png in illustrator then convert it in ai using image trace

* then use an online converter to convert ai to svg

* then i use another online svg editor to resize the image viewport in 219*215

* and then use Sothink SWF Decompiler edit the image remove the png and then import the svg , remove the white background

* at last save :smile:

But at the end it works !!!!!!

Edit: What is your green square when you level up ? In the menu ?

Edited by AnTiWoMaAgNoT