ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I really like that vault girl a lot I don't want to plan out any mods like that anytime soon. I don't know if I'll even turn Vault Girl Mod into a total replacer (if that happens it'll be a long time from now).

She could get incorporated into the mod or a mod at some point. Who knows. That said I'm mostly doing this mod for my own enjoyment and in my free time. Nothing is guaranteed.

Edited by Guest

Well whatever you do, I for one am excited for the chance to have it in my file. Every time I open up the page with all your pics / animations I just sigh in anticipation.

Thanks, I'm glad you're excited for the mod. :smile:

Me too! This is the first most anticipated mod for me ever.

So I guess with all this complexity its going to be hard to make a NSFW version? :ermm: :sad:

This time around I have no plans for an actual NSFW version. The farthest I might go is an unzipped vault suit or vault girl in her underwear also there is the option for jiggles where it makes sense. That said, if someone asks me if they can work from my mod to create a NSFW version I will allow it as long as my mod is linked and I am credited. I am also willing to offer advice for how to edit the animations.

That said, it is true that making variations is much harder this time around since each animation is made up of several different images. The work is multiplied this time around, which is why the mod is taking longer than last time. But don't worry I will release the mod when I believe version 1 is ready. A ton of progress has been made since I started the mod, and it will go well with any other Vault Girl related mods people make (if it is based on shad's vault girl).

So I guess with all this complexity its going to be hard to make a NSFW version? :ermm: :sad:

This time around I have no plans for an actual NSFW version. The farthest I might go is an unzipped vault suit or vault girl in her underwear also there is the option for jiggles where it makes sense. That said, if someone asks me if they can work from my mod to create a NSFW version I will allow it as long as my mod is linked and I am credited. I am also willing to offer advice for how to edit the animations.

That said, it is true that making variations is much harder this time around since each animation is made up of several different images. The work is multiplied this time around, which is why the mod is taking longer than last time. But don't worry I will release the mod when I believe version 1 is ready. A ton of progress has been made since I started the mod, and it will go well with any other Vault Girl related mods people make (if it is based on shad's vault girl).

I'd gladly make a NSFW version and even state that you made it, but alas I know nothing about this kinda stuff. :(