Obama releases long form BC

csgators

Here

I am grateful he finally released it, I guess when the poll numbers dropped to 38% who thought he was definitely born in the USA he figured he should do something about it. Why it took so long is anyone's guess.

Edit: The title should read long form BC.

Edited by csgators

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the whole reason this issue even came up in the first place is because he refused to show it to anyone. That and no one could find the hospital or the doctor's names of where he was claimed to be born etc. It's about time he finally released it. Honestly he could have ended all of this months ago if he just showed it then.

I find it silly that he had to release it. And from what I'm hearing, people are trying to move those goal posts to prove that he gave up his citizenship at Indonesia. Really, he has more important things to do than to go to petty politics. People should just grow up.

On a serious note, I think the constitutional requirement to be born in the USA is no longer needed in our society.

Voting is now entirely nation wide, and information is easy to get.

I don't see any risk of someone that was born in another country being president.

Of course they would need to meet a certain citizenship requirement, but I wouldn't have any issue with a new amendment to change the requirement to be a natural born citizen.