We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Obama releases long form BC

csgators

Well, there is a standing custom for new Presidents to present their long form birth certificates. I don't see why people think Obama would be an exception. The whole stink about him not being a U.S. citizen could have been resolved years ago. He CHOOSE not to divulge the document, not that anyone with any sense really cared. IF in fact he or his parents had somehow forged the birth certificate it would have been revealed long ago and he wouldn't be President now.

I don't agree with Obama's social justice take on how the United States should be, but I never believed he wasn't a U.S. citizen. It's just too far-fetched to be true. And as a side-line, the only ones keeping this issue alive were Obama for not submitting the doc years ago, the liberal media ranting about how anyone would DARE to question their Golden God, and whack-jobs like Beck and Trump. Reasonable people never questioned it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there is a standing custom for new Presidents to present their long form birth certificates. I don't see why people think Obama would be an exception. The whole stink about him not being a U.S. citizen could have been resolved years ago. He CHOOSE not to divulge the document, not that anyone with any sense really cared. IF in fact he or his parents had somehow forged the birth certificate it would have been revealed long ago and he wouldn't be President now.

I don't agree with Obama's social justice take on how the United States should be, but I never believed he wasn't a U.S. citizen. It's just too far-fetched to be true. And as a side-line, the only ones keeping this issue alive were Obama for not submitting the doc years ago, the liberal media ranting about how anyone would DARE to question their Golden God, and whack-jobs like Beck and Trump. Reasonable people never questioned it.

I am a liberal (on most issues) and I dislike Obama quite a lot.

Hes clearly a US citizen.

If people wan to bash on Obama it would really be nice if they said stuff that make sense.

Obama has yet to fix the healthcare system, he put out a wimpy bill that did nothing, he hasn't done anything for finance reform, and he has yet to do anything with the wars, and decided to start more. He hasn't closed Gitmo, and he gave massive tax cuts out.

And s*** a tornado is on path to DC, always have my TV on.

The more I see of US politics the more fascinating it becomes, everyone involved is quite clearly raving mad, its great. :biggrin:

Please note I'm not suggesting Americans in general are mad. :unsure:

Well hopefully this nonsense can be put to rest now, but I serioulsy doubt Beck, Trump, MSNBC and CNN will let it die a quiet death. I suspect the next 'big issue' will be race. I predict that anyone who doesn't publicly agree with Obama or dares to run against him next year will be labeled as racists.

Oh I have an opinion... lets's see..

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz6/Silver-DNA/Signs%20for%20Posting/4vs4yue.jpg

Obamarama...now what a topic...lol

Well, there is a standing custom for new Presidents to present their long form birth certificates. I don't see why people think Obama would be an exception.

I haven't been able to find any evidence that any President has had to prove his citizenship in any form when President ,let alone providing his long form birth certificate .The only thing I have been able to find is that when an individual announces his intention to run for President there are documents as part of the process dealing with his citizenship (So I assume its check then).The only other reference I can find is this Arizona lawmaker who wants to make it a law that Presidents would have to prove citizenship with a long form birth certificate.

So as far as I can tell Obama is the exception .Exceptional in that he as a black President was harangued until he did .

Though if you can find evidence of Bush , Clinton ,Reagan , Carter doing this please present it , because I can't.

Well, there is a standing custom for new Presidents to present their long form birth certificates. I don't see why people think Obama would be an exception.

I haven't been able to find any evidence that any President has had to prove his citizenship in any form when President ,let alone providing his long form birth certificate .The only thing I have been able to find is that when an individual announces his intention to run for President there are documents as part of the process dealing with his citizenship (So I assume its check then).The only other reference I can find is this Arizona lawmaker who wants to make it a law that Presidents would have to prove citizenship with a long form birth certificate.

So as far as I can tell Obama is the exception .Exceptional in that he as a black President was harangued until he did .

Though if you can find evidence of Bush , Clinton ,Reagan , Carter doing this please present it , because I can't.

*cough*

@ Harbringe and evilneko

Whatever you two think is fine. Obama presented the long form just like every President has before him. It's a DONE DEAL. That Harbringe couldn't find 'proof' is not surprising, considering his posting history and how wrong he usually is. But nice of him to trundle out the race card. Typical too.

And if Obama is THE FIRST PRESIDENT to have ever been FORCED to show a birth certificate simply because he's African American, don't you liberals think THAT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE NEWS?

geez, get a dose of reality :wallbash:

@ Harbringe, evilneko, csgators

Whatever you guys think is fine. Obama presented the long form just like every President has before him. It's a DONE DEAL. That Harbringe couldn't find 'proof' is not surprising, considering his posting history and how wrong he usually is. But nice of him to trundle out the race card. Typical too.

And if Obama is THE FIRST PRESIDENT to have ever been FORCED to show a birth certificate simply because he's African American, don't you liberals think THAT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE NEWS?

geez, get a dose of reality :wallbash:

I agree with you, the link I provided showed a Senate Judiciary Committee reaffirming McCain’s “Natural Born” status. I can find no such inquiry or resolution for our current president.