Obama releases long form BC

csgators

Saw this on another site.

http://i.imgur.com/KDssc.jpg

Had to put it here :D

Kudos for that find, that pic is awesome!

Really, I don't see why he had to released his birth certificate; isn't it a private thing? Besides, I'm not American, so I probably won't understand.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey, the American right-right-right believe that Obama is a Kenyan-Muslim who isn't fit to lead the US just like the American left-left-left believe that Bush ordered 9/11. It's just nut-jobs who make up stories that can help them sleep at night because normal logic doesn't work on them. Though I glad that Obama hit back on Trump who isn't fit to lead the US into anything.

For anyone wondering what conspiracy theories are arising from the new BC.

Speaking of Photoshop and the right-right lunatic fringe, Alex Jones picked up on that (or hell maybe originated) the Photoshop nonsense in this failure of a video. (Surgeon General's Warning: Watching any Alex Jones video may reduce your IQ by up to 20 points, cause severe head trauma, and/or spontaneous death by a number of causes. Alex Jones videos have also been shown to cause spontaneous brain tumors in laboratory mice. Watch at your own risk. Or watch the

by shanedk)

For anyone wondering what conspiracy theories are arising from the new BC.

Speaking of Photoshop and the right-right lunatic fringe, Alex Jones picked up on that (or hell maybe originated) the Photoshop nonsense in this failure of a video. (Surgeon General's Warning: Watching any Alex Jones video may reduce your IQ by up to 20 points, cause severe head trauma, and/or spontaneous death by a number of causes. Alex Jones videos have also been shown to cause spontaneous brain tumors in laboratory mice. Watch at your own risk. Or watch the

by shanedk)

I like how they just did the digital equivalent of a sleight-of-hand magic trick and claimed that a .pdf format can hold layers.

Also: East Africa (Where they claimed Obama was born) is a country since when?

LOL, our countryman have always been geographically challenged...Kenya...must be too hard to remember.

LOL, our countryman have always been geographically challenged...Kenya...must be too hard to remember.

I had a geography professor who claimed that among developed nations, America is overall the most geographically illiterate.

I've never had cause to doubt that claim, sadly.

I had a geography professor who claimed that among developed nations, America is overall the most geographically illiterate.

I had to prove to my history teacher that Chernobyl was in Ukraine and when she started looking she went to Siberia. :biggrin:

Sarah Palin thought Africa was a country...

Sadly, I think a lot of people in the USA think Africa is a country.

Palin thought Africa was a country in the same sense Obama thought there are 57 states, It's known as misspeaking.

Palin thought Africa was a country in the same sense Obama thought there are 57 states, It's known as misspeaking.

Palin must have a lot of speech mistakes then.

Kinda hard to mix up north and south korea, and think north korea is a ally.

Clearly not speech issues, she made up a fake word and later admitted to making up a fake word.

Either way the Sarah Palin thing is for another topic, I highly doubt anyone can possibly defend her though.