Osama finally killed.

Halororor

Aye, well I never got the point of a double-tap.

My range suggests a more direct approach, called the "DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA!" which involves aiming precisely, bracing, and then blazing away till the target's on the ground. Doubletaps: they leave too much to chance, better to waste fourty shots and be100% sure than use only two and be 99.99999999 percent sure.

Another good one I saw, similar to yours Crazy, was "see? this is what America can acomplish when they arent playing video games."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preffer the Orkish Failure Drill.

Two shots to the head with a rocket launcher, then run him over with a tank. Then you really have no doubts he's dead!

Or just give him to the Iron Potato:

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee454/Vindekarr/1304577871602s.jpg

I was sent home because of a shattered ankle; I would have loved to be with my guys when Osama ate it. Even though I was with other people at the time. I was so lonely for my brothers with whom I had shared blood and tears because of that sick, twisted, maniac. If I could fish him out of his grave I would kill him again and dance in his blood with my brothers.

2) While there is not an concrete evidence to support it, many feel (including myself) that this was not an operation in which they were going to take him as a prisoner. I think, and this is only OPINION, that this raid was to Take Him Out.

I work on ships for a living and on my last ship the chief engineer was an ex navy seal and a navy captain to boot. He had led and planned raids just like what happened with Bin Laden. We were talking about the middle east war in general once and I asked him about what he thought concerning rules of engagement. His reply was rules of engagement are always a difficult thing depending on the target and the targets location amount of reliable intelligence data and many other factors. During the Paitilla Airfield firefight during the Panamanian Operation Just Cause operation several seals were killed and wounded in that operation and my friend was in the command center for that operation as the casualty reports were coming in. He said the main reason those men died was because the rules of engagement were not clear. they hesitated before firing because they did not know for sure if what they were aiming at was a legitimate target.

According to my friend the rules of engagement for seals and other elite groups tasked with special sensitive missions changed. They fan out and advance on the objective and anything that enters their area of site is a target. If it gets in front of you its dead. Man woman child dog cat it does not matter. That sounds exactly like what happened during the Bin Laden raid. Notice the reports that only one Al Qaeda man fired at them and he is dead. the others stepped out in front of them and they did not take the time to see if they were going to surrender or shoot, They were in the way of the objective and they were in the line of site and they got shot. Whether Osama's wife was a true shield or she just jumped the wrong way is not even relevant. She got between a seal and his objective and she got shot. If Osama would have stayed still with his hands up he would be a prisoner today and not a corpse. He moved and he got shot. They simply were not taking any chances. They were not a police team trying to take down a drug dealer and there are no Miranda rights. They are a highly trained military asset only used in what are considered very high risk situations where loss of life is expected.

I wonder how long it will take CoD developers to have Robo-zombie-Osama!!! (ala Wolfenstine). Yeah, that's what I think about Osama.

After bothering so much of human lives finally he is dead.Now we can leave freely without any fear of terrorism.

Pfft it only pissed them off.

Think 9/11 it didn't disassemble us but it brought us together to be stronger. Same with Osama

After bothering so much of human lives finally he is dead.Now we can leave freely without any fear of terrorism.

Pfft it only pissed them off.

Think 9/11 it didn't disassemble us but it brought us together to be stronger. Same with Osama

The main point is that one believes in what one is saying

I am quite sure Osama believed completely in what he was saying.......

9/11 didn't make us stronger, didn't bring us together really either. We are not any safer today, as a result of it, even though the government would like you to believe you are.....