Skyrim is getting dull.

dragonasaur

So I've been playing skyrim on both console and PC since it's launch in 2011, and I've played it to the point where it's only enjoyable for about 30 minutes to an hour. I'm wondering if someone can help me find/recommend mods to completely change the feel of the game.

Don't get me wrong, skyrim's a great game by itself and theres many superb mods that make it enjoyable again, it's just that the game itself is staring to feel... old?

Edited by dragonasaur

Yeah. Play something else. Try Xcom 2, the new Dying Light, play a little Heroes of the Storm... Do SOMETHING else. No game can survive 5 years of jear constant plating without getting dull, mods or no. Take a break, play something else, and in 6 months or so, when there's a lul in releases, pop it back in, check out some new mods, etc. It''ll feel like a brand new game.

I took leave for a year, and this is awesome. There were actually a few bigger questlines I hadn't done yet. (College of Winterhold and the Thief's Guild) and it was amazing as I got the fresh vibe back.

Also I really like Revenge of the Enemies to toughen the game up and find new and unsuspected enemies, also, flanking enemies!