Fallout 4 DLC NEWS!

Boombro

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool idea, but really want new lands DLCs from beth. They are always great.

That's true, the only one I remembered seeming slightly disappointing was point lookout for fallout 3. The big empty in NV was a little too whacky for me personally but it was still objectively a pretty good DLC.

Edited by ddavies10693

I keep hoping for an official update that allows me to actually see my own feet and cast a shadow in first person. It's always felt a bit disconcerting to realize that I'm apparently nothing more than a floating camera and a pair of disembodied arms :D

That is is very normal. But I don't think beth would do it. It normally a script extended plugin.

A few people mentioned it, but immersion is often a very vague word over all to the modding community. While there may be general immersive concepts that are a bit universal, such as survival mode seems to be a pretty well recieved immersion aspect, there are so many things that some people find immersive and others think are terrible etc. Ive seen people say they wanted nude skins / genitals for immersion, which is completely fine for them, but for me it doesn't make my game any more immersive at all (For me it ditracts from my experience actually). My point isn't to bash on those people, was just an easy example, everyone has their own opinion :) (And they are all wrong except mine of course :P)

I have came to hate the word myself, it just personal tastes by the end of the day.

@ddavies10693 I have just watched hot fuzz. Instead of weapon on armor, how about on backpack? Easier to work with, works with body and armor mods, and looks cooler.

Edited by Boombro

I have came to hate the word myself, it just personal tastes by the end of the day.

@ddavies10693 I have just watched hot fuzz. Instead of weapon on armor, how about on backpack? Raised to work with, works with body and armor mods, and looks cooler.

For a moment there I thought you were about to say fallout need notepads