Fallout 4 DLC NEWS!

Boombro

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should expand and improve the pathetic experience called "The Commonwealth" rather han trying to give us islands or new land DLCs.

There is, one you robots and the other you stage fights and own slaves.

It odd to make DLCs about towns or cities in the commontwealth. I mean, how would they make DLC about a new town that suddenly popped?

I don't give a s#*! about making robots, I don't give a s#*! about Fallout Farmville, those are not going to make the core game any better.

Instead of the island, they should have expanded the Commonwealth map and made Far Harbor a new piece of the map you can walk to, makes the Commonwealth bigger while giving us a new town and quests we don't have to travel to an island to complete.

I don't give a s*** about making robots, I don't give a s*** about Fallout Farmville, those are not going to make the core game any better.

Instead of the island, they should have expanded the Commonwealth map and made Far Harbor a new piece of the map you can walk to, makes the Commonwealth bigger while giving us a new town and quests we don't have to travel to an island to complete.

Nah, this lets them set up a new area with new lore hundreds of miles from Boston. It's gonna be awesome.

Not sure why the writers keep recycling characters/villains instead of creating new ones - The Mechanist? Robobrain? Seriously? They'll get game of the year for this too, despite how derivative it all is.

I kinda expected the Robobrain, its been in every FO so far and I didnt see one anywhere.

Did find it odd to bring back The Mechanist from FO3...wonder if the AntAgonizer is back too :down:

Robobrains are mentioned in the Terminal at the Robotics Disposal Facility (with IQs below 80, no less!)

Here's "Far" Harbor:

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?name=Bar+Harbor&cp=44.385425567627~-68.2100982666016&where1=Bar+Harbor&lvl=10&satid=id.sid:ab86eb96-b0a5-e593-80c6-559e34cd3b22&vdpId=2891&ppois=44.385425567627_-68.2100982666016_Bar+Harbor&mb=44.44936~-68.41977~44.30537~-68.17351

Pretty big piece of real-estate, if Bethesda chose to use all of it.

Looks like the second DLC may include an additional generator option; look toward the top of the screen-cap, and you'll see a Fusion Core generator with a power connector on top. Might be a nice alternate use for FCs, with a higher generating capacity. Prolly needs Nuclear Physicist to construct. =^[.]^=

Ah got it, I was thinking of the MasterBrain variant of Robobrain at time that I posted. :)

damn just went and got the season pass before they jacked the price up!

I don't give a s*** about making robots, I don't give a s*** about Fallout Farmville

LOL same. robot companions..there's a mod for dat. new neon lights..mod for dat too!

SO really the only dlc i'm really interested in is far harbor...but o well what you gonna do doesn't look like you can get the items separately?

Edited by bladexdsl

Walk around the Commonwealth with our thumbs up our asses with nothing to do except shoot raiders and repeatable radient quests ---> travel to Far Harbor and enjoy story based quests and a new town with NPCs and side quests ---> travel back to the Commonwealth and continue to walk around with our thumbs up our asses with nothing to do except shoot raiders and repeatable radient quests.

Yea...no, Far Harbor should have been apart of the Commonwealth.

Walk around the Commonwealth with our thumbs up our asses with nothing to do except shoot raiders and repeatable radient quests ---> travel to Far Harbor and enjoy story based quests and a new town with NPCs and side quests ---> travel back to the Commonwealth and continue to walk around with our thumbs up our asses with nothing to do except shoot raiders and repeatable radient quests.

Yea...no, Far Harbor should have been apart of the Commonwealth.

But the robot DLC is also a weapon pack and what seems like a new boss. And the second one is a slavery DLC where you can stage fights, not just farmville.

Plus, you I'm sure when you done with far harbor you will shoot something else and do repeatable quests in far harbor. It not an endless story DLC. Hope you get your cash worth however.

Edited by Boombro