Skywind is coming to Nexus Mods

SirSalami

In response to post #37202095. #37208460 is also a reply to the same post.

Coopey08 wrote: Is it required to own skyrim and morrowind? (I do own the es anthology but I'm just curious)
ZeroSbr1 wrote: Yes. If you don't own it, the installer will not let you play. This isn't anything new for them, they did it with Morroblivion too. If you use a cracked copy of either Morrowind, Skyrim, or both, Skywind will not work right, and people will either refuse to help you (in my case) or won't be able to help you, as cracked copies tend to have idiosyncrasies that make it hard to troubleshoot.

what about steam users? i have the digital downloads of all three of these games. wont this work?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #36820725.

sydney666 wrote: Wish I could do some voice acting (Australian accent) or help with lighting if needed. I think doing this would be less stressful than running my own mod - and for a bigger purpose - a community made remake of a gorgeous game.

https://tesrenewal.com/forums/general-development/hub-volunteer-join-the-project
why not try it out. you never know they might love your help.

In response to post #37202095. #37208460, #37252135 are all replies on the same post.

Coopey08 wrote: Is it required to own skyrim and morrowind? (I do own the es anthology but I'm just curious)
ZeroSbr1 wrote: Yes. If you don't own it, the installer will not let you play. This isn't anything new for them, they did it with Morroblivion too. If you use a cracked copy of either Morrowind, Skyrim, or both, Skywind will not work right, and people will either refuse to help you (in my case) or won't be able to help you, as cracked copies tend to have idiosyncrasies that make it hard to troubleshoot.
cubbyman1 wrote: what about steam users? i have the digital downloads of all three of these games. wont this work?

Will there be issues for people that have a standard retail copy of one and the steam license of the other? I'm honestly not opposed to buying it again as I don't know if I will be able to even find my old Morrowind disc and key but just wondering.